Love is everywhere.

~~

A few comfortable days passed silently. You stayed inside on the weekends, taking care of grams, and on school days, you were laughing with your friends.

Then, the week ended, and the other started.

Your morning went by slowly. Slowly waking up, slowly brushing your teeth, slowly eating, slowly leaving the house.

You loved slow. Especially since slow is detailed, and thorough. Going through your tasks slowly makes you appreciate the smaller details incorporated in these actions.

Like, going to school, enjoying the cold wind embracing your figure, hiding your hands in your pockets while listening to songs you include as yourself.

You were a slow person, for everything. You don't like getting rushed.

...

Once you arrived at school, you took out your AirPods and waved to Jukyung who stood outside, seemingly waiting for somebody.

She waved back, her gummy smile visible from miles away, so you couldn't help but smile back.

As you walked toward her you saw Seojun closing in on her and his mouth moved, so... slow. You tilted your head, furrowing your eyebrows at him once you stood next to them.

"-do anything for you, Lim Jukyung."

Both your and her eyes opened wide, Seojun looked at both of you and smirked.

Jukyung stuttered, overwhelmed by the suddenness of Seojuns statement.

You lightly hit his shoulder, your lips parted, bewildered by his statement as well.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" you threw an arm around Jukyung, "You think just because you're Han Seojun, you can play with a girl?" You glanced at Jukyung who still seemed perplexed.

Seojun let out a chuckle, his hands cockily placed inside in pockets. "Sahra-ya," he leaned in closer, his smirk faltering, "do-"

You slapped a hand on his mouth, pursing your lips together. People around you gasped and started whispering.

"6 pm," you declared, huffing and walking into the school building, frantically asking Jukyung if she was okay.

Seojun continued standing there, baffled. He gulped hard, shaking his head and clearing his throat.

You entered the classroom with Jukyung still in your hold, "Tell me if he does that again, I'll beat some sense into him-" Jukyungs breath hitched and her head snapped to yours, "no! It's okay, really!"

You raised your eyebrows, frowning and nodding, "Okay, okay."

Walking to your friends, they hugged you, "Ahh~ Kimsa, I haven't seen you in so long!"

You giggled, "It's been 2 days Susu, don't be dramatic." she too giggled, and you hugged Soojin.

The hug lasted long, with comfortable silence. A slow hug, seemingly. You felt her heart beat slowly, her breathing slowed, your eyes closed, and enjoyed the relaxing moment.

After some time, you pulled away and smiled at her warmly, "I needed that." both of you said at the same time, breaking out into laughter immediately after.

"Yah, you didn't give me such an emotional hug!" Suah scowled and plopped down on her seat, looking down till Taehoon hugged her from behind, "Don't worry baby, I'll always hug you emotionally."

Then, Suah smiled brightly and they started just sounding like babies cooing at each other. The three of you cracked up at their cute antics, sitting down as soon as the teacher arrived.