Many may believe her heart was racing because of love, but can it be something else, something more powerful?

-

Waking up, you had a newfound motivation to go to school. Your mind spun with thoughts of Seojun, excitedly getting ready for school.

You had a constant smile on your face, going to school giddily.

"Kangsu!" you waved, running up to her. She turned to look at you, a smile spreading across her lips, "Sushi."

You clung your arm around hers and stared at her with the brightest smile. She chuckled, "You seem very happy today.", you nodded and leaned your head against her shoulder, "I am."

Arriving in your class, you tightened your hold on Soojin. Suah immediately waved and called you over, a sweet, huge smile on her face.

Both of you walked over to her.

Jukyung stood right next to her, blushing whilst looking nervous. You smile at the sight, "so~" Suah interrupts, "Jukyung has a blind date!"

Your eyes widen, a smile evident on your face as well as Soojins. "Why?" you ask, "because of all the rumors of Jukyung being in a love triangle with Han Seojun and Lee Suho."

Suah states, giving you the look that screamed "obviously."

"Love triangle with Seojun and Suho?" you frowned, mumbling the words to yourself as your smile faltered.

Jukyung noticed this, furrowing her eyebrows and calling your name, "Are you okay?", she looked worried, scanning your face. You nodded slowly.

Soojin nudged your shoulder, smiling once you looked at her, "Come on, I'll get you your orange juice.". And those words instantly lightened your mood, jumping up and down, exiting the class room.

~~ You noticed Seojun watching Jukyung as you left with Soojin, your smile fading once again. Maybe you're just overreacting, right?

You snapped the cap open, gulped down the juice, and returned to class with your half-drunken juice. You glimpsed at Seojun while walking past him, but saw him sleeping. You sighed, fluttering your eyes to regain your easygoing disposition.

You sat down behind Soojin, talking about meeting up again to study, now in a study group with your friends. Your thoughts kept wandering off, leaving you only to nod at Soojins blurred words.

"-hi?"

Seojun still seemed to be asleep, but something inside you told you that he was probably thinking about Jukyung. The way he kept- "Sushi?"

"Huh?" your attention averted back to Soojin as she tried to warn you that the teacher was there. You swallowed a lump in your throat, nodded, and paid attention to class.

~

Your mind skipped the small break and darted over to lunch, hunger noticeable as your stomach kept grumbling in class.

The four of you advanced into the Cafeteria and sat down at the usual spot, digging into your food.

To be honest, all the gossip from other people makes you feel discomfort, especially when it's about your friends. You love them, but when gossip is spreading quickly, you barely even notice there's gossip since you kind of love disconnecting from unnecessary things.

So hearing people whisper, pointing at Jukyung even while eating made you roll your eyes.

"These people can't mind their business, can they?" you mumble, glancing over at the girl group whispering and giggling. They stopped after noticing you, looking in all different directions other than yours.