Chapter 1

Kira 's POV

"Pass the damn pudding Kira!" Kylie hissed at me. "Gosh! Can't you wait for five minutes?! I am as you can see really busy right now." "Kira, my dear friend, you are a genius at math. I still don't get why you study so much! I mean finals are like after three months!" "Ky, please I really need to revise right now. Next is math and Mr. Cox is giving a test. I need to get a good grade."

"C'mon Kira, keep you book aside just for one day! You always come with an A+. Why do you worry so much?" Arabelle spoke this time.

I sighed "my parents want me to go for medical, and they are really very strict when it comes to education and stuff. I don't wanna let them down."

"Kira you'll never let them down." Kylie smiled sympathetically. "You don't need to worry about anything, you are better than any one of the people here." Arabelle said.

I smiled.

"How could you Ethan! What's wrong with you?"

I suddenly heard someone screaming. And it wasn't hard to figure who that person was. Michelle. The Queen Bee of Kingsley High. Or more like the gossip queen.

"Michelle, you don't have to make a huge scene here. Let the people eat their lunch in peace without your screeching." Ethan said in a rather bored tone. Ethan was one of the playboy in Kingsley.

"Am done with you Ethan. Am breaking up with " That caused a lot of oohs and aahs from all the people in the lunch hall. Whereas I was busy gobbling up my food and half reading my math notes.

I finally looked up to see Michelle , her face as red as a tomato. I saw a tiny drop of tear rolling down her three layered powdered cheek.

And that certainly was something new. Michelle had tons of break ups. But never did she cry. Maybe she was truly in love with him.

But things like these never bothered me. I was quite shy. My focus was to make my parents proud. And that would only happen if I work hard. So studying was always my top priority.
Yes, I was a nerd. Everyone called me that. It wasn't that I don't like it or anything but it's really annoying sometimes.

So, whenever anyone wants to find me they know where to look. In the library. I am in love with books. I have read mostly half the library.

(Exaggeration)

"Earth to Kira! Kira, you're staring!" Arabelle said in disbelief. "At Ethan Kolter" "What?" I jerked back to reality to find a disbelieved Arabelle and an amused looking Ethan. Yes Ethan. I blinked twice and turned away feeling blood rushing in my cheeks.

"Well, Ky did you notice anything right now?" Arabelle smirked. "You mean sexual tension?" She replied slyly. "Kylie please, you know I do not get into things like these. And on top that, its Ethan! The school's jerk. So no, I wasn't checking him out." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hmm....okay then. By the way math started 5 minutes ago."

"shit! Wish me luck!" And they just rolled their eyes at me.

****

Hey!!! So this is the first chapter of this book sooo....
Anyways, so tell me if you like it. By the way, can someone please tell me how to add a cast
I really suck at it.

Vote comment and follooow!!!!!

Luvs# cookies