CHAPTER 2

Arabelle's POV

"Belle, emergency. Library right now" "Oh god, who is it now?" "I have no clue. But she's crying streams." "Be there in five" Like the hopeless romantic our friend was,one day she would be the happiest person on earth but after week she would be crying in the library.

And she was crying in the library. As I entered the library, I saw an unusual sight in front of me.

Ethan Kolter was in the library. Moreover he was in the library with our best friend.

"Belle, do you see the unusual sight or are my eyes deceiving me?" I looked at Kylie who was standing beside me her mouth hung open in shock
"Nope. I see it too and so do the others." I said looking around. Almost the whole room was looking at them with wide eyes.

I felt sorry for Kira, she hated people staring at her.

****

Kira's POV

Shocked? That could be an understatement. Ethan had asked me why was I crying.

"Umm...its..its nothing really" I finally managed to atleast stutter out. He simply shrugged it off. "Hey which book are you reading?" I was taken aback by his question. "The fault in our stars?" It came out rather in a question.

"Aha! That's why you were crying!" Wait what did he just say? I never imagined him to even turn a page forget reading a whole book. "You have read this book?" I asked doubtfully. "Yea"

This conversation was going really awkward.

"So, you like reading huh?" He asked. "Yea. What abo--"

"Hey dude! Where the hell were you man"?

Turning around, in front of me was Jayce Henderson. Ethan and Jayce were friends since primary. So they were quite close. (No shit sherlock)

"See ya around!"

"Sure" and with that they left and Kylie and Arabelle rushed in.

"Kira....??"

"Yes??"

"Why was he in the library?"

"How the hell am I supposed to know"? I said raising my eyebrows.

****
The next week went by pretty quick. I had almost forgotten about the library incident but apparently Kylie hadn't.

Even I was surprised though. Why in the world did he talk to me? He just broke up right? AND hw was in the library! Now that was a surprise.

I wasn't keen on having a boyfriend. Nor do I expect anyone to like me. Like the nerd I was.

"Hey!!" I snapped from my thoughts and turned back.

"Hi" I replied. "What's your name?"
"Huh?...oh my name's Kira."
Why wasn't I surprised. Of course he wouldn't know my name.

"You know the house next to yours right?" Oh hell no. I don't like where this is going. "Yes?" "Am shifting there"

NOOOOOOO!!!! I mentally screamed.

"Oh that's nice". I replied. "Yea so I thought maybe we could you know be friends?"

What. The. Hell. Did I just hear?

****

Hello lovelies!!!!
How did you like the new chapter! ?

If u do like this story pleeeease like comment and share!!!

Luvs # cookies