CHAPTER 3

"You wanna be friends? Seriously?" I was growing quite comfortable talking to him. I do not know why.

"Don't you wanna be friends with me?" He pouted. I laughed. "I would love to. It's just that...you know, I never expected you to ask me."

Seriously, this conversation looked like two kindergartens being friends.

"Hmm.....anyway, catch ya later." And with that he took off.

****
"So, how was the talk with Ethan?" Arabelle asked. We were on our way to chem right now. "What do you mean?" Before she could answer Kylie came squealing towards us.

"Oh my god!!! Belle....Kira...you just will not imagine what happened just now" she said practically jumping.

"And what is that?" Arabelle asked rather bored. We both knew that whenever someone asked her on a date she would come squeeling to us but the next day she would come back to us telling how pathetic that guy was and would break up with him.

"Lucas Trouche just asked me out! Aaaahhh!!!"

"WHAT?" Belle and I said in unison. Or more like yelled.

Lucas Trouche. Basketball captain and number 2 on "hottest guys" list. The first one was of course Ethan Kolter. No big surprise.

"Are you for real right now?" Lucas asked you out?" Arabelle said shocked.

"Yes" Kylie replied still jumping. How can I blame her? That was something worth jumping for.

Might I add as well that he and Ethan were close friends. Not that it mattered.

"So when's the first date?" I asked grinning. "Tomorrow, dinner." She replied smiling.

The rest of time went away with Kylie and Arabelle discussing on what to wear and what shoes to wear. As usual I was just listening to their conversation. I did not know a thing in make up or dressing. Heck I did not even know what peep toes were, until Kyles told me when we gad gone shopping a few weeks back.

"Good morning class" Mr King's voice boomed in the room. "You will be having a test today so I hope you all to do well."

"Holy shit." I heard Kylie curse. Not bragging but I had revised the day before so I wasn't worried.

I wondered if the teacher could hear all the tearing of pages or not. Half of the class didn't know the answers and were throwing chits at one another. No kidding, I received five. But, like the goody too shoes I was, as the others called me, I wouldn't give them the answers and they would just scowl at me.

I had to admit, the test was pretty hard. But nonetheless I finished quickly. "That test sucked." I heard Arabelle say. "Don't even ask."

"Hey!!" I said a bit too chirpily. Both of them just gave a dry look. "It wasn't that bad" I said. "Yup it wasn't bad...it was terrible." I just rolled my eyes at them.

Two more subjects and am done. Thank god. The worst thing about studying is that people assume that they are nerds. Like me. Hello?? I am a teenager too. I hate studying. If I say that to anyone they would just laugh. I just have to convince myself to go touch my books.

Now, the subject I hated the most. French. Yes I had French. We had an option so like an idiot I chose French. In simple french, je déteste le français.

"Bonjour les étudiants." Ms. Lavigne greeted us in her thick French accent. There wasn't anyone I knew in French. There wasn't anyone as dumb as me to chose French. Kylie and Arabelle, both had taken German. French went by like the usual way. The teacher yelling at us and then grumbling on how important time was to her.
French and math went pretty quick. Math was a subject I kinda liked. Another reason to be called a nerd.

"Kira! Want a ride?" Kylie asked. "Yess! Thanks a bunch. Mom's not at home today, she has her afternoon shift. I got a call from her." I replied. "Hey then maybe we could hangout later!" "Huh! Like she would let me." I said referring to a certain someone. Kylie smirked.

I had an extra key to the house, so I as was opening the door, someone opened the door from inside and my face greeted the floor.

"Oh look whose here!" she smirked. I sighed.

"Why are you here Michelle?"
****

Hey there!!
So how was the new chapter???
Did you vote!!? If not go right back and press that button. It ain't that hard people!
And comment if u guys want me to change anything. Or have any ideas.

I would be happy to add them.
And who do you think Michelle is to Kira! !!

Guess, guess, guess!!!....
Ok bye for now. But don't worry I will come back to irritate ya'll
(winks)

Luvs# cookies