Author's Note

Hello, dear readers!

First of all, I want to express my deepest gratitude to all of you for taking the time to read my stories. Whether you've been following my work for a while or have just stumbled upon it, your support means everything to me. Writing has always been my passion, and being able to share my words with such a wonderful audience truly feels like a blessing.

For those who are new here, I’m Yashika Agarwal, and I write stories about love, life, and the intricate beauty of relationships, often with a touch of Indian culture and tradition. I enjoy exploring the depth of emotions and the complexities that come with them. Whether it's a heartfelt romance, a tale of self-discovery, or a depiction of family dynamics, each story is crafted with immense care and love.

I’m excited to share that I have several completed stories for you to dive into. Each of these stories has been a labour of love, and they all hold a special place in my heart. Here’s a quick list of my completed works:

Completed Stories:
>Finally Found a Groom
>This is My Life
>A Wedding Like Us (A short story)
>Prem Kahaniyan (Short story collection)
>Dil Ki Dilli (A short story)
>Threads of Tradition: Tales of Indian Arranged Marriages (Short story collection)

These stories range from full-length narratives to short collections, offering a mix of romance, emotion, and culture. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!

While my completed works provide a wide range of stories for you to enjoy, I’m also working on a few ongoing projects that I’m incredibly excited about. These stories are still unfolding, and I can’t wait to see where the characters take me next. Your support in these ongoing stories means the world to me, and I always appreciate the feedback and thoughts you share.

Regards,
Yashika Agarwal