❤️CHIRAG❤️

UNSCRIPTED ENCOUNTERS

Feeling elated, today marks my first table read for a Bollywood movie-a significant milestone after years on television.

But before heading to the table read, I had to shoot a YouTube video-a monthly endeavor of mine titled 'Story of my life'.

"Hey, everyone! Today I'm back with another video, just talking through it. By the title, you probably guessed what's coming. So, let's dive in.

I'm Chirag Tiwari, twenty-nine, and while I haven't achieved everything I dreamed of, I've done enough to make my parents proud. The last decade was filled with failures, disappointments, regrets, and successes-a rollercoaster of emotions. I worked hard, maybe not more than some, but enough to get here.

Leaving Kanpur at nineteen, I moved to Mumbai chasing my acting dreams. Two years of cramped living with seven roommates, college, a few commercials, and finally, at twenty-one, my breakthrough on TV. Now at twenty-nine, I've bought my dream home.

So, that's it for today. Comment for a home tour, like, and subscribe. See you next time!"

The video was done, and I prepared for the table read. Just as I was getting ready, my sister Cherry called.

"Hey, Bhaiya!"

"Hey, dumpling!"

"Don't call me that, I'm not a kid anymore," she protested.

"You'll always be my kid sister," I teased. Despite our ten-year age gap, I've always pampered her.

"Whatever. Just calling to wish you luck. You'll rock it today!"

"Thanks, kiddo. Where are Mom and Dad?"

"They're here. They want to talk to you."

Mom, Shraddha Tiwari, appeared on the screen next.

"Hey, Mom!"

"Hello, beta. Ready for your big day?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Good. Best of luck!"

"Thanks, Mom."

"Dad wants to talk to you."

Dad, Akhilesh Tiwari, appeared, "Best wishes, son. Succeed in everything you do."

"Thanks, Dad. With all of you supporting me, how can I fail?"

"Aw, my child," Mom cooed.

"Alright, family, I've got to run. Bye-bye!"

After locking up, I headed downstairs, skipping the elevator as I lived on the first floor. On my way out, I spotted Malini Shah-Bollywood's notorious figure-waiting near my building.

"Hey," I greeted her.

She lifted her sunglasses with a practiced air. "Hello."

"You're Malini Shah?"

"Yes... Need an autograph?" She asked, seemingly expecting a fan.

"Oh, no. Just thought I'd say hi. It's not every day you see a Bollywood celebrity outside your building."

"Do I need permission to stand here?"

She lives here? I was surprised.

"Do you live here?"

Ignoring me, she muttered something about her driver. "Where's that damn driver? This annoying nuisance will drive me crazy."

"Alright, no need to get upset. I'll go now. Bye, neighbor."

I made my way to my car, amused by the encounter with the infamous She-devil.

An hour later, navigating through traffic, I arrived at the producer's office. There, I met Imtiaz sir, our friendly middle-aged producer, who led me to the conference room.

"She called. She'll be about twenty minutes late," Imtiaz sir informed me.

"Alright."

"Her car broke down."

"If it's not too much trouble, I can pick her up."

"No need. She's sorted another ride."

"Okay... Can you give me any hints about who she is?"

He chuckled, "Patience, Chirag."

"Can you at least give me a clue?"

"She's made significant contributions to the industry."

"Ah, so no amateur like me then."

"Oh, Chirag. You're no amateur. You've been at this for years."

Half an hour later...

"She's here," Sir announced, heading out to greet her.