PRELUDE - Eternal Stars

- ✮⋆˙

- ✮⋆˙

In a small, peaceful town nestled among misty mountains, two children, Jungwon and Ara, grew up beneath the endless sky, their bond as vast as the stars that twinkled above them every night. They would spend hours lying on the soft grass, eyes to the heavens, whispering their dreams and hopes to the constellations. Ara loved the stars, and Jungwon loved Ara. It was a quiet, tender love, one that blossomed over years of shared secrets and whispered promises.

As they grew older, their bond deepened into something more profound. Their love was like the stars they gazed upon: eternal, shining even in the darkest of nights. Ara dreamed of becoming an astronomer, to map the stars and unravel the mysteries of the universe. Jungwon, ever by her side, promised to follow her wherever the stars would lead.

But their destiny was not one that could be measured in years, nor contained by time.

One fateful night, Jungwon disappeared without a trace. The town was left reeling, and Ara's world shattered. Days turned into months, and then into years, but Jungwon never returned. Ara, though heartbroken, found solace in her studies, turning her grief into a quest to understand the stars that once united them.

Unbeknownst to her, Jungwon had been pulled into a dark and ancient world. He was turned into an eternity vampire, a creature bound to the night, cursed with immortality and the need to feed on human life. For years, he wandered the shadows, lost in the pain of his transformation, but his heart never forgot Ara. Though he now belonged to the night, the stars they had once loved together still guided him.

Decades passed, but time did not erode Jungwon's love. The stars had once been their witnesses, and they would be his way back to Ara.

Finally, after years in the darkness, Jungwon returned to their town, unchanged in appearance but forever altered by the eternity that now pulsed in his veins. He watched from the shadows as Ara, now an accomplished astronomer, lived the life they had once dreamed of together.

One night, unable to resist the pull of their shared past, Jungwon revealed himself to Ara. Their reunion was bittersweet-joyful in the recognition of their undying love, yet painful as Ara realized the truth of what Jungwon had become. They still loved each other, but the chasm between them was now impossible to ignore.

Ara was a mortal, bound by time. Jungwon was eternal, bound by darkness.

Though they tried to find a way to make their love work, fate, as unyielding as the stars themselves, conspired against them. Ara's years passed, and Jungwon remained frozen in time, his unaging face a constant reminder of the barrier between them.