#1 Naked

(Fluttershy's POV)

I go to Angel. I give him some carrots and goes up to my bed. I lay there and look up. (She has a window above her bed). Then I make my bed and goes down to my kitchen. I take out some salad and eat it. I hear a knock on the door. I AM NOT DRESSED!! I panic and yells "Ehhh....who is it??!" "Flutter its just me. Let me come in! Now!" "B-But I am not dressed!" I say as I get a blanket and puts around me. "Let me come in!" she yells.  "N-No!" I yell back as I try to find my clothes. I hear her do something and she says "Well then." then the door goes open! She goes in and sees me. I gasp."OMG HOW DID YOU COME IN!!?? I AM NOT DRESSED!!" I yell and look at her. "Whoo whoo it's okey Flutter. I don't care. You have a blanket. Just look what happend!" she says ignoring that I am naked with just a blanket on me. I look and sees that she has a new book. 'Daring Doo 2' it says. She looks up to me with a excited smile. I stare at her. "OMG RAINBOW DID YOU COME IN WHEN I WAS NAKED JUST TO SHOW A NEW DARING DOO BOOK!! OMG HOW CAN YOU BE THIS DUMB!" I yell and tear up. I directly regrets that I sayd that. "No Rainbow I didn't me - " "You did Fluttershy. You did. I am sorry I came in. And just so you know" she cuts me off and starts to go out. " If you were naked. I would not look. Cuase I respect you Fluttershy. I do." she says and starts to fly instead. "No Rainbow I didn - " she cuts me off agien. "You did mean it Fluttershy! Sorry to interupt you while you try to hiden you're private parts when we are besties. Sorry" she says and looks back at me. She cry'es. "Sor" I stop. I turn around. I hear her go.

What have I done?!