Chapter 4

I woke up to two idiots jumping on my bed.
"WAKE UP." Soliya and Mackenzie screamed.
"Shut up, you have 10 seconds to get out of my room."
Like I said, I'm not a morning person.
"Get up right now we have to clean the house or mom will ground you for 2 weeks." Mackenzie said.
"Fine I'm up, I'm up."
"Yayy we accomplished something." Screamed Soliya and Mackenzie.

Mackenzie jumped on my back and I carried her all the way downstairs. I'm her favorite sister💁 We cleaned the whole house including my brothers and Maddie's room because I felt like being nice today.

Last but not least, we had to clean Kenzie's room. Let's just say that took like 2 hours. She's a messy person.

After we were done I had to take Kenzie to her friends house. Soliya and I went back home and just stared at our phones for a couple of minutes. Then I had an idea."

"Let's invite our friends over and have a pool party!"
"Yasssss!" Soliya said.

We called our friends and they all came. Some including my brother and sister, (Nash and Maddie) Cameron, and Soliya's boyfriend, Dylan.

We were all having so much fun. Then Cameron had a great idea to play chicken fight. (It's like the game that 2 people go on their partners shoulders, and the two people on top fight against each other.)
It was me and Cameron VS Soliya and Dylan. Me and Cameron won.💁

Then, I heard the front door open and shut.
"DANIELLA ADRIANNE GILINSKY, MADDIE NICOLE GILINSKY, AND HAMILTON NASH GILINSKY WHAT IS THIS?"

"Uh uh it was Daniella's idea." Nash said.
"Shut up idiot, you're the one who agreed." I said. We started arguing then finally, Maddie spoke up.
"Both of you shut up! It was all our faults and we're sorry mom, we promise to ask you before throwing a party, and we will clean the house."

Maddie was always the more mature one, but it worked out because we usually got out of a lot of trouble because of her "responsible" self.

"OK NOW EVERYONE OUT!" Mom screamed.

Everyone left except for Soliya.

Cameron gave me a quick kiss good bye, a hug, said call you later, and left. Once everyone left my mom, and now my dad too kept blowing up. After there mouths stopped moving Maddie, Nash, Soliya, and I all cleaned the house while mom, dad, Kenzie, and Hayes,got to sit on the couch, watch tv and eat popcorn. I swear I saw them throw some pieces of popcorn just to piss me off.

After we cleaned the house Cameron called me.

D: "hello."
C: "hey it's Cameron."
D: "oh hi!" I said all surprised.
C: "So I was wondering, if you would like to go on a date with me on Saturday."
D: "Um sorry no." I said just to scare him.
C: "oh uh a-alright." He stuttered and sounded sad.
D: "Just kidding, I would love to."
C: "Oh ok, good." He said sounding relieved.

We said our goodbyes and I fell asleep dreaming about that Saturday night that would come soon.

A/N
Heyyyy guys👋
Sorry if this chapter sucks. I have writers block😂 but anyways thank you for reading and go read Soliya's book, "Famous." Byee✌🏾️