At the * Airport *

I couldn't find the right picture. July 21st of 1991. Victoria BC International Airport. I did my research 😃 . My name is not actually Victoria.

As I wandered through the airport muttering to myself, I tried to figure out what I was supposed to do now that I was finally here. You see, this is a bucket list item of mine. I wanted to go to an airport with the same name as me.
This is very important for some reason.

Ahead of me appeared to be three guys wearing dresses, arms linked, skipping uh...gaily? *Snorts* (I'm sorry, I had to).
They looked around my age.

So you know how staring is rude or something?
Well, that's exactly what I did. I mean how often do you see a white guy with dreads (they're all white), a guy with hair that literally looks like grass, and....well the third one's hair is pretty normal actually.

"OOF!!" I guess I got too close and stepped on the back of one of their shoes. We all somehow fell into a perfect horizontal arrangement. While on the floor the boy with the dreads turned his head towards me and smiled "Oh hi, my name is Billie Joe" he giggles "how you doin'? I'm drunk. On weed."

As I got up, I snorted and said "uh yeah, I could tell. Do you need some help? Like are you all high? Do you need a ride? Where are you going?"

They jerked up, Billie Joe's huge eyes practically bulging out of his skull. He didn't appear to be angry. Just stunned. "Oh God..."

The spiky haired blond who was dressed in a school-girl sailor type dress stepped forward and said quickly "Oksoi'mMike, that'sTrèandthat'sBillie.We'reinabandcalled GreenDayandwehaveashowtodayataplace calledBeaconHillPark...I guess we got a little distracted"

"Ok, so my name is Victoria, I'm bored and I can give you a ride"

"Really?" Said Billie "You'd do that?"

"No problem."

We ran across the airport, the boys no longer skipping. And with quite a few weird looks directed at us, we checked our bags and were on our way.

Outside the airport, something occurred to me. "How come you haven't been arrested?" I asked.

Trè smirked and did something that I like to call "Evil Mr. Burns hands".

I decided to continue. "You were running around like...uh.... Leprechauns in cute frilly dresses and falling flat on your face and stuff. I'm just wondering how the hell you've gotten away with this. Especially in an airport."

To my dismay, all the boys did was giggle.
I rolled my eyes and got in the car as they got in too.

You might have noticed they are wearing dresses. Billie is wearing a purple sleeveless sequined dress and Trè is wearing a zebra print tie with a plain black shirt and a big pink tutu. I already told you what Mike is wearing. Go figure that out yourself.