Fights

I've always wanted to have a younger boyfriend. When I was 16 I wanted to date this twelve year old. He's sixteen now but still. Most people looked creeped out when I said it, but the boy was freaking adorable. I couldn't understand why Layla lied about where she came from. She told us Illinois but they're from California.

Carl Grimes was bae when he was only twelve. Anyway, my obsession with Damian was something I've never dealt with. I've always pushed it away. It would go away eventually every crush did.

Not Damian's. He was like a hot air balloon, he kept getting bigger and bigger until he was all I could think about. When I went to college it was easy to forget him. It was plenty of guys to flirt with and guys that even looked like Damian.

I've only slept with three guys. Jon, my professor, and this random guy I've met. He looked like Damian. Dianna on the other hand, she lost count after 30. I will admit I have been with two girls but I was drunk and they took advantage of me both times.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I went home after talking to Damian on the porch and heading those...sounds from my mother's room. Ew. I still remember the tingles from having Damian's hand on my thigh. That large masculine hand on the sensitive skin on my thigh...

I washed the dishes and danced to the music. My mom would be coming over today to see my apartment. I heard a knock on the door. The person was banging loudly and I frowned before cutting off the music.

"I'm coming!"

Knock. Knock. Knock. D*mn who is it! I didn't peek out the peekhole but just opened the door. I screamed when I saw the person.

"DIANNA!"

"PERSEPHONE!"

"DIANNA!"

"PERSEPHONE!"

"Ahhhh! What are you doing here?!"

"I got here early!"

"I'm so happy!"

I pulled the blonde girl in my apartment before shutting the door.

"Do you want anything? Something to drink? Why didn't you call and tell me you were gonna be here?!"

I chided the blonde. I was so happy that she was here. In Cali it was us against the world. Being away from her was hard. We were literally together every second of teh day until she was hooking up with someone or I was getting us those good grades. Either way we were best friends.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too, Di. Come with me to the kitchen I have to check on the food."

"Did you say food? What kind of food?"

"The kind you eat."

"Why did you have to say that? That ruined my appetite."

"Well, I have something you can eat. It's all ready done."

I smirked and wiggled my eyes at the blonde. She rolled her eyes and gavee the finger before going to the refrigerator.

"I'm going to ignore that and when is Damian getting here?"

"He isn't supposed to be coming. Why?"

"I've always wanted to meet the guy you've been so madly in love with."

"I'm not madly in love with him."

"Yes you are! Damian is a real man, and he takes care of his family. Do I have to continue?"

"No, I get it. But I'm not madly in love. More like a crush."

"Yeah okay. Just get me some food."

"I told you what you can eat!"

"I'm not gonna eat that! Go get those girls..."

"Hey! I was drunk and they took advantage! They took advantage and you're laughing instead of beating them up!"

"They saw that a*s and fell in love."

"Shut up! I'm gonna call my mom so be quiet."

I picked up my phone and dialed a number I knew by heart. My freshman year of college, I would call her everyday in tears. I missed her so much and being that far away from her was stressful.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom! How are you?"

"I'm good, honey, how are you?"

"I'm good! My friend, Dianna, is here and we were wondering what time you'd be here?"

"In about 30 minutes..."

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Is there something you wanna tell me?"

"I invited Damian."

"What?! Why?!"

"Because he's loney Persephone. And he doesn't have anyone to cook him a home cooked meal."

"Okay."

"Well, I'll see you there."

"Bye."

I gave a loud sigh and and grabbed a soda. I plopped down on the couch and motioned for Dianna to come closer.

"Damian is coming."

"Really? Great!"

"And he's bringing his kid."

"Austin?"

"No, his baby. Liam."

"You serious? You didn't tell me this!"

"I know but we need to get ready. They are going to be here soon."

After putting on makeup, struggling to get in our dresses, and just struggling period we were ready. I stood in a short black dress that was covered in glitter waiting for everyone to get here. Dianna was wearing a plain pink dress with a pair of my heels.

That's when I heard the yelling. It wasn't yelling like two girls are about to catfight over a guy. No, this sounded like two grown men about to duke it out. I opened the door and peeked over the rail to see my mom, my dad, and Derrick yelling at each other.

I didn't even know my dad's real name (if I've mentioned a name I've forgotten it so just go with it). Wait..I think it's Jermaine. Such an ugly name for such not classy man.

"Hey! You two need to break it up!"

Damian stood in the middle of the two while my mom held the baby. They were getting closer and closer to each other, squishing Damian in the middle. Then, Jermaine swung.

He hit Damian. He hit Damian in the face. He. F*cking. Hit. Damian. I was down the step stairs in a second and yelling at them for trying to fight. Jermaine, especially, he wasn't here for most of my life and he suddenly expects that my mom drops everything for him?

Oh h*ll no. I pull Damian's head on my lap expecting the damage to his face. I glared at the two men that was standing back looking guilty. Dianna was suddenly standing behind me with wide eyes.

"D*mn! He is sexy!"

A/N

Hey guys! Next chapter will be Persephone dealing with the two men and taking care of Damian. Thanks for reading!!! Smooches!!!