CHAPTER 1

(You are 7 years old btw :>)

(M/N) = Mom's name

(D/N) = Dad's name

(Y/N) = Your name

You wake up from your sleep earlier then expected?... oh no- your mom woke you up.

(M/N): "Do you want to come or what?..."

Ohh yeaahhh... that!... so... yesterday you BEGGED your parents to take you to their work place... It was called something like... Blacksite? Meh.

Your relationships with your parents are not bad but not good either. They just forgot that you existed or something.

You get up, brush you teeth before wearing some clothes (ur choice so be creative). You were so excited! You were gonna bring your favorite plush with you of course. It's a bunny plush. You got it when you were 5 five. You named It Poppy and she was the only friend you got.

You leave home with your parents...

~TIMESKIP~

You were going into a SUBMARINE!! Yay!!

You were getting some snacks from a machine with some money that your father gave you. You ate them as you got ready to leave. You get in to the submarine with your parents as the submarine takes off.

(D/N): "You will not touch anything. Understood?"

Your dad says in a stern tone. You just nod.

~TIMESKIP BY SEBASTIAN YELLING ABOUT HIS NON-EXISTENT LEGS~

You arrived. Finally. After 3 HOURS OF WAITING... you were here. You turned to your mom

(Y/N): "Mom? What are we gonna do know?..."

Your mom replies with a silence as she holds your hand, leading you somewhere. Your dad went to the other way to do his work. Soon, you and your mother arrive. You arrived at a room... there was a computer... with a drawn face? It was frowning and glaring at your mother. It was in a cell (idk how to describe that cell-shit).

(M/N): "you will be staying with p.AI.nter in the rest of the day. We will come and pick you up."

She said before pushing you into the cell, locking the door behind you. You just hold Poppy tightly as you watch your mother leave. You turn to the faced computer... It was looking at you weirdly.

(Y/N): "hi...?"

You said as you wave to him. It didn't said anything back. It just stayed silent... minutes after some silence... you decide to try to warm up to him.

(Y/N): "I brought some of my toys with me... can I show them to you?"

You said with a smile. The computer— p.AI.nter seemed a bit suprised but replies:

p.AI.nter: "uh... sure."

You take out your toys from your backpack and showing them to him. You also got some crayons and a notebook.

(Y/N): "wanna draw? My name is (Y/N) by the way!"

You said with an innocent smile (doesn't know I'm about to traumatize them 😈). p.AI.nter just looked at you.

p.AI.nter: "ok... I guess?..."

You both paint and chit-chat normally. Hours passed... p.AI.nter starts to warm up to you a little bit. But the door opens as you turn to see a man with the same uniform that your mom and dad wears.

???: "(Y/N)... right?"

You nod.

???: "You need to come with us... your mom and dad is waiting for you."

You nod again as you look at p.AI.nter.

(Y/N): "See you later! It was nice meeting you p.AI.nter!"

p.AI.nter slightly smiles a bit.

p.AI.nter: "of course!"

You leave with you things, following the man before you wave at p.AI.nter. He smiles at you as you leave. You follow the man as he leads you to an... operation room?... oh! But your mom and dad was there! They take you as you leave back to home with them.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(A/N: um... so... like i said... my english is not that good. So don't come at me if i write something wrong. This was also a bit rushed. It is currently 01:42 a.m and I have school tomorrow. And i don't know if the urbanshade scientists sleepover at the blacksite idk. I AM NEW TO THE FANDOM I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT PRESSURE SO PLEASE. Ty for reading!! ^^)

Words: 698

✨️✨️✨️