the witch and the delicious angel

One day, the angel was just sitting at home until someone invited them to their house. The angel was surprised, yet happy knowing someone invited them over. He couldn't pass up the chance, so the angel decided to go. The angel mafe his way over to the house and was greeted by someone, a lovely girl. The two talked for a while until the girl suddenly captured the angel and put him into a cage. The angel was scared and didnt know what to do. The girl changed and now looked like a witch! She began to pour water and chop veggies and put them into the cage, after that she put salt and pepper. The angel thought, ''could this have been the feast she was talking about?''. Soon after a few minutes, the witch told him ''I'll be right back. Stay put!''. The angel watched her leave but when she was gone, the angel found a way to escape! He hid behind something in the witch's house until he noticed she had come back. ''Where are you?'' The witch demanded. ''How did you escape?'' Still no answer. The angel accidentally moved, causing a loud sound in the direction he's in. When the witch heard the sound she quickly ran to the sound and caught the angel. The witch captured the angel again and began to boil the water. Feeling the water heat up, the angel tried his best to get out when the witch was not looking. After a few minutes of quietly picking the lock, he succeded and opened the cage, letting himself free. Th witch caught him but the angel ran out of her house into the fresh, crisp, night air. He ran to safty at his home, and just then, he learned a lesson.