one. ➸ admiring and ruined bedsheets.

dedicated to damagecookie  because she's so sweet and so so cute 🙈❤️

-

-

one. admiring and ruined bedsheets.

-

-

LAYING IN THE MIDDLE OF Niall's queen sized bed on his tummy, Harry watched Niall, stargazed. Big, light green eyes followed the younger lad's swift movements in great curiosity, looking at Niall's fingers as they pushed back small strands of his hair that were out of place. Harry leaned his cheek against the palm of his hand, swinging his legs back and forth, humming lightly, just watching his best friend continuously style his blonde hair to perfection. He watched the way Niall's ocean blue eyes narrowed when he'd stare into the mirror, how his cheeks flushed the faintest shade of pink, when he'd tuck his bottom lip in between his teeth and how his eyebrows would frown in such a cute way as he tried to concentrate on his messy hair.

He watched Niall in admiration.

Harry titled his head to the side, a small smile gracing upon his lips as he eyed Niall's body from head to toe, then back up again. The Irish lad wore grey skinny jeans with rips on the knees, along with a white shirt and a light blue jean vest, and Harry had to admit that what he had on was quite attractive in his opinion. Oh, what was he kidding? Niall always looked attractive in everything he wore, even if it was just a simple shirt and shorts. Harry couldn't deny that. And he surely couldn't deny the fact that Niall was absolutely beautiful. His Niall. His beautiful, little Niall.

Harry knew that Niall was beautiful, hell, everyone knew that. But Niall thought differently. He'd always point out the little things that he disliked about himself. Niall would scrunch up his cute little nose and sneer, claiming he was the "ugliest boy in the world", and every time Niall would say that, Harry would frown and immediately protest against his words. Harry didn't like it when Niall would say such things. He never did. Ever since they've met, there hasn't been one day that passed where Harry didn't tell Niall he was beautiful. He always wanted to tell him to make sure Niall knew he was beautiful. He wanted Niall to remember that he is beautiful. Harry never wanted him to think of himself in such a bad way. Ever.

"Harry?" A light voice called out to the curly haired boy, who's eyes were absentmindedly staring into those familiar ocean blue ones through the mirror. Harry let out a small hum, still unconsciously staring at him through the glass, "Harry," Niall repeated, a bit louder this time, finally catching his best friend's attention. Harry blinked a few times, shaking his head a bit before looking back at Niall, to see the blue eyed boy still staring at him through the mirror with a red blush brushed against his cheeks, "W-Why're you staring at me?"

Niall's words caused Harry's cheeks to flush a deep red, "I-I一Wh-at?" He stammered, "I w-wasn't staring," Harry quickly replied, immediately breaking eye contact with Niall.

The blonde slightly raised an eyebrow, turning around to see Harry sneakily peeking at him from the corner of his eye before looking away again, "I saw you, Haz."

A small 'hmph' fell from the older boy's mouth as he rolled onto his back, hanging his head off the edge of the bed while covering his face with his sweater covered hands, "I think you're mistaken, princess." He murmured against the maroon colored fabric, trying to sneak another glance from Niall through his fingers and quickly covering his face again before he could notice.

The blush suddenly risen again, "D-Don't call me princess," Niall stuttered, "And I一" He immediately cut himself off, feeling an instant stock hitting his body, his mouth a gaping as his eyes bulged out of its sockets, "Harry!"

The sudden screech caused the curly haired boy to jolt up from the bed, looking at his best mate, "Wha一" He was cut off by Niall shoving him roughly off his bed, making him fall to the floor in a loud 'thump'.

Harry let out a small cry at the harsh contact, a wail slipping from his lips as he felt pain shooting throughout his hip and side. Niall ignored him, though, frantically moving in a fast pace to fix the ruined bedsheets, smoothing out every wrinkle and dents that have been made. Harry whimpered, wincing as he struggled a bit to lift himself from the floor, holding his hip once he sat upright.

"Wh-What was that for?!" Harry cried, watching the blonde hurriedly fix the covers as if life depended on it. And to Niall, it did.

"You ruined my bedsheets, Harry!" Niall scowled, scolding, "I told you to be careful!"

"But was it necessary to throw me off the bed?! You know I have a bad hip from constantly falling on the floor!" Harry sniffled with tears in his eyes, rubbing his side.

Niall rolled his eyes, "Is it my fault you wear like 5 inch heel boots?"

Harry pouted, "You're so mean."

"I do try."

-

-

-

yayy! first chapter! a bit short but I'm pretty proud of it (:

hope you all liked it!

next update will be soon!

excuse any typos and/or mistakes. I'll edit this later :3

- e & e.