Chapter 8

I awoke inside a carriage. Where am I? I looked outside it was night. Climbing out I looked at a shop Under Taker I looked at the sign of the shop. I peeked into the window seeing Ciel and Sebastian with this strange guy and lots of coffins. I looked back into the carriage were something caught my attention a shot. I walked towards picking it up I examine it. "Just what I thought." I whispered. I'll go save those girls. Suddenly Sebastian and Ciel came out I quickly hid the shot.

"Your awake. How are you feeling?" Sebastian put his hand on my forehead.

"I'm okay." I pulled away.

"Let's go" Ciel said as Sebastian held the carriage door open. Both I and Ciel got in. Ciel's eyes were glued on me

"What??" It irritated me .

"Why is it that you fainted when you saw the shot? You have something to do with this don't you? The undertaker mention something about a ran away girl." He gave me a suspicious look.

"I don't like shots, no I don't have anything to do with this" I bit my tongue knowing that it might be because of me. We stayed silent all the ride home.

"Are you going to eat?" Sebastian looked at me.

"I'm not hungry" I walked up the stairs going to my room. I laid in bed waiting I soon heard my door opening I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep then I felt someone stroke my hair.

"Goodnight my sweet daughter" Sebastian whispered into my ear. He left and closed the door. I open my eyes and my heart felt heavy and weird I couldn't help but smile. I waited a little longer then climbed out of bed and got a red coat, the shot and jumped out of the window. I headed into the streets of London. The streets were crowded the shops were still open. I headed into an alley making sure I'm not being followed.

"MY DAUGHTER!!!" I looked up to see something red fall and tackled me. Grell. He grabbed me into a bear hug not letting go. "You look so good in red my daughter!!"

I pulled away "I'm not your daughter! Besides what are you doing here?"

"Weeellll I was working but I finished so I was wondering around then I saw such a pretty red." He grabbed my coat. "I had to follow and it turns out its you!"

"Bye..." I walked off.

"Wait!" He grabbed my arm "I'm bored!!"

"Go bug someone else..."I pushed his hand away. "Wait I know" I smirked at him. "Do you want to help me?"

His eyes lighten up "Yes! Anything for my daughter!!"

"Okay let's go." I pulled him along with me.

"Where are we going?"

"An asylum."

"A-asylum" He stopped walking.

"What's the matter?" I turn towards him.

"That's to scary" He fiddled with his fingers.

"You don't have to come...but it would get you on my father's good side. I mean you helping his daughter. Your future daughter. Mother" I need the help if I'm going to save the girls.

He squealed"Alright I'll go!" I smiled in victory. We were at the front of the asylum my heart was racing. "Are you okay? You look really pale." Grell put his hand on y shoulder.

"I'm fine. Let's go" I held the door opening it. Going into this hell pit. I gulped as all the horrible memories came back.