Buttercup's P.O.V

I woke up from bubbles screaming in my face. "BUTTERCUP!!!!!" I woke up quick when she was still screaming. " BUBBLES!!!" I said back. She said thats not funny😑. I laughed while getting out of bed.
Bc: so why were u screaming in my face ( yawns)
Bubbles: because today is the.... FIRST DAY OF 6th GRADE DUMMY 😝!
Bc: Oh great. (looks at floor)
(BTW bc lost a bet and now blossom and bubbles made bc a new closet for her and made her wear makeup too, and they live with the profeser and he has a wife who is a scientist so yeah)
Bubbles: come on bc ur closet isnt that bad.
Bc: fine
Bubbles: (Drags bc to the shower) now take a shower.... QUICK!
I go and take a quick shower and dry up, then i get in my robe.
Bubbles: ok wear this
Bubbles was smileling and insisting for me to wear this football jacket that alot of preppy girls wear, a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and some knee-high green converse, nerdy glasses, green football earrings. She then plow dried my hair and brushed it.
Bubbles: Brush ur teeth then have this lollypop.
So i did. Bubbles started to do my makeup. It was really normal and stuff. All she put on was some conseler, maskera, lip gloss, a tiny bit of blush and some natural eyeshadow. When she was done she then left and i went to go get my stuff. I got my beats and put it on my neck and started to play my music from my mp3 i put it in my pocket. I got my phone and held it in my hand, got my bag and went down stairs. I saw blossom baking pancakes, mom making scrambled eggs, profeser making bacon. I sat down when everyone else sat down the we ate. After breakfast i went outside and started to skate to school. ( buttercup has hair to her hips that are curly at the ends and blond highlights, with side bangs that are blond and curly. Bc is also a creamy color, too.) When i got to the front of the school i put my skateboard in my bag but it was kinda sticking out. I was walking and i almost hit someone with my skateboard. I looked at the person and realized it was butch. We had a conversation and had the same class so he followed me and that it was an ok day.