01. My Best Friend Panicked Because of Yarn

Living as a demigod sucks. Why do I have to be chased 24/7 by monsters, be 90% close to dying, seeing my friends being 90% close to dying, or be thrown into a prophecy? Actually, I'm not even a demigod, why do I have to deal with all of this shit?

Wait, let's start from where it started, you guys seem to be confused.

Hi, I'm Liu Yangyang, and this is the story on how my life became a living mess.

—————

And that is how William Shakespear conveyed this message,❞ the teacher spoke in english. Many students nodded, 'hmm'ed, or just didn't respond. Yangyang was one of those students who didn't respond. His friend, Ten, tried to wake him up.

Yang, hey Yang,❞ Ten shook the sleeping boy, who didn't budge. The teacher seemed to look annoyed, and decided to call him out.

Mr.Liu, you seem to be confident,❞ she started. Yangyang slowly lifted his head to see their English teacher, Ms. Disto, looking straight down at him.

Huh?❞ he asked, confused at what is happening. She scoffed and decided to test him.

Okay, since you seem to know this lesson already, answer my question❞ she told him. He sat straight and looked at her. ❝Test me, bitch❞ he spoke, making her furious.

Okay then, Mr. Liu. What was Brutus' relationship to Caesar?❞ it was silent. Ms. Disto smirked and was about to get a detention slip off her bag, until Yangyang stood up.

Ms GIRL why do we need to learn this? I swear I would rather be learning how to fight monsters than learn why Brutus decides to kill Caesar like a bitch❞ he fought back. The students tried to hide their giggles but failed. Ten was trying to call Yangyang's attention by pulling his sleeve.

Yangyang, what are you doing?❞ he asked in chinese.

I'm tired of her, kay? She doesn't like me, and I don't like her❞ he stubbornly argued. Ten sighed in disappointment and pulled Yangyang down.

Ms. Disto was furious. Actually, furious was an understatement. She angrily banged the TV making everyone shut up.

Yangyang, you will see me in 11 Styx after your classes❞ she ordered him, then picked up her bag and left the classroom, exactly when the bell rang.

The students started to pack up their bags, whispering to each other about what happened, but Yangyang and Ten stayed behind when everyone left.

Yangyang faced Ten. ❝Ge, what just happened?❞ even though Yangyang talks back a lot, she never told him to meet him after class. She only ever kicked him out of class and went to detention.

I'm not sure, but you should be careful. I don't have a good feeling about this❞ he replied, worried for his best friend. He sighed and started packing his bags too.

You and me both, ge. You and me both

—————

Where's Winwin?❞ Yangyang asked the moment he stepped foot into the canteen. Unlike them, Winwin was put in a different section this year. They would usually see Winwin waiting for them at their usual table, but now he was nowhere in sight.

What?❞ Ten asked behind Yangyang. He looked at their table, and in fact, he was nowhere to be seen.

NO! MY WIN!❞ Ten cried dramatically, immediately clinging to Yangyang, making them both fall down. ❝TEN WHAT THE FUCK MAN GET OFF ME YOU HEAVY PIECE OF SHIT❞ Yangyang shouted, in german, at Ten.