A New Friend

Y/n went through the groundbridge, a slight chuckle playing throughout their body as they see a massive fire fight between, all of the autobots plus a new guy, and a human in a jet, -Pretty cool, brave, and awesome- all firing at a big mech.

So Y/n quickly scurried over behind the rubble he was hiding behind. Looking at the Con who was concentrating trying to survive.

Y/n: How ya doing?

The con immediately held a big gun at Y/n's face. A look of suprise, fear, and confusion washing over cons as they stare at the slimey creature staring back at them with a single red eye?

Y/n: You must be Dreadwing!

Dreadwing's optics narrowed as he sized Y/n up, clearly taken aback by the unexpected visitor. The tension between them was palpable as his grip tightened on the weapon, though he hesitated, unsure of what to make of the strange, fluid entity before him.

Dreadwing: Who... are you? What is your purpose?

Y/n raised their hands, the movement almost exaggeratedly slow as they leaned back casually, their red eye gleaming with amusement.

Y/n: Easy there, big guy. I'm just here to help. Name's Y/n, and Soundwave sent me to bail you out. You're causing quite the commotion.

Dreadwing's optics flickered, still suspicious. He cast a glance over the battlefield where the Autobots and the human fighter were locked in combat. Despite the chaos, his pride kept him from accepting help so easily.

Dreadwing: I need no assistance from a... creature like you. I can handle this myself.

Y/n chuckled, slithering slightly closer as they peered over the rubble, watching the ongoing firefight with mild interest.

Y/n: Sure, sure. But, you know... there's no shame in a little backup. Plus, Soundwave's kinda impatient, so unless you want him breathing down your neck... well, I'd suggest you let me help you get outta here.

Dreadwing's expression hardened. Despite his pride, he knew that staying longer would increase the chance of defeat. His optics flitted back to Y/n, weighing his options.

Dreadwing: Very well. But do not get in my way.

Y/n grinned, their form shifting slightly as they prepared to move.

Y/n: Oh, don't worry. You do your thing, and I'll make sure nothing... unfortunate happens.

With a reluctant nod, Dreadwing turned back toward the battlefield, weapon in hand. Y/n followed closely behind, already plotting ways to stir up some chaos while making sure the mission stayed on track. The firefight between the Autobots and Decepticons raged on, but with Y/n’s unpredictable nature and Dreadwing’s brute force, the odds were about to shift in their favor.

Y/n: This is gonna be so much fun.

Y/n hops out from cover as they stare at all of the foes.

Y/n: WAIT! THE SKY IS MECHANICAL, IM MAYBE OPTIMUS'S DAD, AND ALL BIRDS ARE GOVERNMENT DRONES.

The battle halts as everyone stares at Y/n. It was utter confusion. Where did Y/n come from, what did they just say, are they Primus, they're alive!? However it didn't matter as Dreadwing scanned the humans jet before flying off. Y/n running away aswell as they jump through a groundbridge.

Y/n: Mission successful.

Soundwave: Affirmative: Good work

Y/n: Awww thanks Soundy

Y/n says wrapping around Soundwave a little. Y/n then gives a pat on Knockout and Breakdown's shoulders. Their body morphing around Soundwave to stand between the three of them.