༒︎|𝔸/ℕ

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════
Hello and welcome my treasures! I hope you're having a wonderful day. First of all, I warmly welcome you all to my new book 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭. I hope to continue this amazing journey with you so support me and this book, and share the book with others I greatly appreciate. By the end of this book, I thought of publishing a new set of books which I had in my mind quite for a while. Another, thing I want to talk about is the publishing day. As you know some authors didn't care about this matter but I care about this matter. I wrote this fanfiction book with my passion and watched some tutorial videos on improving my writing style "What is correct I should write or What things I should avoid" and so on. Thought it might take some time but after writing a few books my writing style might in a good level (I hope so). So, I thought about updating every Thursday but when I thought further like if an emergency happened I had to like postpone so, I'm updating this book every 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆.

Before, you guys complained, "Why don't you update daily basis like other authors, or why take so long to update?" Because I sometimes get mixed up with the characters and forget what has happened by the time when I started to write the book so I have to go back to the previous chapter and summarize what I have written. So, that's one of the reasons that I decided to update every Friday. I have plenty of time for editing, proofreading, and publishing. The last reason is I'm still a school student who plans to write my last school exam called Advanced Level or A/L next year. But, unfortunately, due to some financial issues, I have to postpone until 2026 year so, my target is to complete the book by the next year around May or before that. Also, this week I'm not updating due to setting up the characters, and briefly writing the plot and I kindly ask you guys to cooperate with me until the end of this amazing character's journey.
══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒!

✍︎This book is an original written by me. Which include the themes, plot and characters (some) are from my own ideas. Please do not copy this book as your own or any chapters/parts of the story. I'm the person who design the pictures that are display on the book. But the pictures are not mine and were taken from pinterest (this app my best buddy).

✍︎Since I used the pictures from the pinterest I give the credits to the original owners. The cover, header and moodboard made by me using canva and adobe express.

✍︎This book is a love story so it contains action and little bit of angst. Be prepared. I will try to give a warning beforehand.

✍︎No sad ending (*hint)

✍︎This is a Instagram and Idol Au which means I obviously using fake chat apps. So don't take any serious. And if anyone confused of the family relationship between the character let me know so I can upload a picture how these characters related to each.

✍︎I actually haven't thought about smut/mature scenes yet if there I make this book an 18+ read. If there is obviously it is between boy x boy. Smut scene marked with (🔞)

✍︎This book may have all the feels, especially UwU and chaotic behavior between characters and ofc fluff.

✍︎Maybe I give more attention to chaotic side. So bare with me 😆.

✍︎Lastly, there might grammar issues but no spelling mistakes! [Don't worry I've proofread the chapters and published but just in case I gave a warning]

ℰ𝓃𝒿ℴ𝓎♥︎

━━━━⊱♡⊰━━━━

•°•Peace out ✌️

I purple you💜

-lvnar🌷•°•