༒︎|𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

December

December. Month of winter wonderland in South Korea. The atmosphere is crisp and chilly, with temperatures often dropping below freezing. Snow begins to blanket the ground, especially in northern regions, creating picturesque landscape.

Cities are beautifully decorated for the holidays, with vibrant lights and colorful displays adoring streets and buildings. The festival spirit is palpable, with markets bustling and people busy shopping for gifts.

Traditional celebrations, such as Christmas and the upcoming New Year, add to the charm, and many visit popular attractions like Namsan Tower or Gyeongbokgung Palace to enjoy the scenery.

Morning unfolds softly in Daegu, with the first light of day gently spilling over the horizon. The sky transition from deep blues and purples to warm shades of orange and pink. As the sun rises over the city, the warm golden light begins to illuminate the surrounding mountains that is covered in snow. You might hear the gentle chirping of birds waking up, mingling with the distant sound of a lawnmower or the occasional bark of a dog. Vendors started to wake the shop up to start the day with hotteok (sweet pancakes) and various street foods provide comfort against the cold.

The local coffee shop comes alive, with the smell of brewed coffee  wafting through the air as baristas prepare for the day. Creating cozy  environment to escape the frosty air. The first customers trickle in, seeking that warm up to kickstart their morning.

Meanwhile, children can be seen leaving their homes, backpacks slung over their shoulders, chatting excitedly as they make their way to school in cold. Neighborhood begin to buzz with life-cars start to fill out from porches and open windows. It's a time of renewal, where the world feels fresh and cozy feeling, along with the possibilities of the day ahead seem endless.

Charming two-story building with a steeply pitched gable roof that is covered in snow and a dormer window. The facade is partially covered in ivy and snow, adding a touch of nature to the structure. There's a balcony with the white railings on the second floor, where a blue umbrella is closed and mounted on the railing. In front of the building, a stone retaining wall features an arched metal gate at the top of a flight of stone steps. To the left of the steps, there's a tall street lamp, and to the right, a small sign or plaque is attached to the wall. The ground is paved with cobblestones, and various green plants are visible around the premises, enhancing the overall house.