Chapter 2

*thats Chris*
Nora's POV:
I was awaken and taken to a small place in the hospital where they serve us slop also known as food. I got my tray and sat down next to my friend Chris. "Hey Nora" he smiled. "Hey" I grinned and started to pick at the gray mush before me. "Guess what I got" he grinned and pulled out a plastic rectangle that read Hersey's. "What is that?" I whispered looking around. "Relax Nora its food from the outside" he laughed opening the wrapping. "Here try some" he held out a bit of the chocolate. I looked af it before taking it from between his fingers. I swolled the lump in my throat before taking a bite of it. My eyes widened. This is AWESOME! I quickly finished off the delicious treat earning a laugh from him. "Shud up" I blushed taken a bit of the mush. "Alright times up everyone to the common room" everyone got up leaving me and Chris last ones to leave. We walked in the common room and sat down in the back where there was a little coffee table and a couple of chairs. "So how are you planning to get out of here?" I said leaning back in the old chair messing with the thin fabric of my hospital pants. "You could use your powers while I distract the guards and then outside here we come" he smiled nudging me. I felt a little if about his plan but anything is better than wasting around this fucking place. "Alright I'm in" "ok were gonna do this tonight be ready" he said we talked for a couple hours before they called me. "Eleanora Dr.snitzell would like to see u now" a tall nurse guy said and the masked guys took me away. We walked through the gloomy halls to his laboratory. I shook in fear as we got closer and closer I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants as we stood right outside the door. The door creaked open revealing my tormentor on the other side. "Thank you josh" he turned to me with a smug smile. "Eleanora follow me" they pushed me in and closed the door after them. He lead my to steal slabe were i sat, memories flooded back to me about all those experiments. They strapped me to the table lacing the thick leather straps to my limbs. I started to panic trying to pull at them. He started to fill the syringe with i black liquid. "Let me go!" I screamed making them cover there ears when the two-way mirror cracked at the sound. "Drug her!" Dr.snitzell yelled. Josh grabbed a syringe and stabbed me in my neck. My scream died down as i felt my body go numb. They uncovered theyre ears whilst dr.snitzell glaring at me he walked up to me and roughly grabbed my face. "U stupid little girl if you ever pull that type of stunt again ill kill" i hissed making his german accent noticeable "you'll be doing me a favor" i retorted. He let go of my face and picked up the syringe. "Dont be scared dont be scared" i chanted to myself quietly. He grnned like a mad man slowly making his way to me. He tapped the vein on my arm and plunged the needle into it releasing the sickly black liquid into my body. I suddenly felt as if flames were coursing through my veins and spreading through my numb limbs. Sweat started to form on my forehead.
3rd person pov:
Nora stared to shake roughly arching her back. Foam coming from her mouth. "Doctor what do we do!" Stares at her. He stared to freak out not know what to do in this situation he grinned and crossed his arms "We'll just have to wait and see"