Chapter 4

Nora's pov:
I kept running and didnt look back the thorns and dead branches whipping me call over my body. My hair caked with mud and sweat; blood rushing threw my ears while my pounding heart fuels it. My eyes skimmed over the forest hungrily as if a predator looking for its next victim. It was beautiful the florescent green environment, the sounds of creators awakening from their sleep. I came across a river in my path i kneel beside it cupping my hands dipping them in the river bringing it to my lips taking a drink. I heard a twig snap from across the river making ne freeze i slowly looked up to meet a pair of chocolate brown eyes belonging to a boy around my age. All was quite as we just stared at one another untill he broke the silence "e..Eleanora?"

(Thats him in the pic)
Marcus pov:
I was in my room reading when I heard a crash from downstairs. I got quickly seeing a frazzled old woman trying to pick up the shards of broken glass placing them in the other hand. "Addie what happened?" I got down helping her pick them up "i..i think someone's out in the back of the house" she replied her face flushed with embarrassment her twinkling pale blue eyes clouded with thoughts. "I'm going go check it out" i throw away the shards of glass and jog outside. The sun starts to go down coloring the sky with different shades of pink, orange, and purple. I walked deeper into our backyard/forest sees a flash of white run past. I followed close behind the creature seeing it walk to a river. The creature was a girl my age who looked oddly familiar. She had a graceful look her curly redish brown hair framed her face as she looked like a porcelain doll. I tried getting a little closer i stepped on a twig "shit.." I muttered and looked back at her and our eyes meet my jaw dropped realizing who it was her chocolaty brown eyes staring into my own. I came out from my haven of green "e..Eleanora? Is that you?" I stepped forward and she backed away in a crouched position. "Who are you?!" She yelled ovwr the rushing water her voice shaky but powerful. "My names marcus im your cousin" "i dont have any family" she stood tall glaring at me. "Yes u do trust me" i smiled softly holding out my hand. She hesitated looking around "ok.." She flicked her wrist and the water began to risise making a path way for her my eyes staring in amazement with my mom open. She walked threw and once she was safely on the ground next to me the water was released and flowed in the same direction as if what i saw was a figment of my imagination. "Well l..lets go huh" i said receiving a hum from her.