My experience with the black eyed kids (BEK)

For those of you who don't know what the black eyed kids are, they are a some sort of supernatural force that forms itself into children, but when you look closely they have black eyes, pitch black no pupils just solid black. Now my experience with the black eyed kids.

It was a thursday evening and i had just come out from work and i was in the car park, walking to my car. i felt a bit uneasy like someone is watching me, but i rubbed it off and went to my cark. the car park has 3 floor, i was parked on the third floor. I made my way through the third floor and down to the second floor. i turned a corner to go through the cars that were parked in rows and thats when i felt weird. i saw three kids. 2 males and one female. one of them looked 14 or 15 and the other two looked 10 and 5. They were all dressed in black.
As soon as they saw me they approached my car and waved a motion to pull my window down. it was weird that he had his hood down and the girl was just constantly looking at the floor. "My sister and i need to get home, can you please give us a ride" the ten year old boy said. "umm i don't think i can I'm in a rush to get home,sorry" i said. i had a very bad feeling about them, i'm usually not hesitant to help people. "Please sir, can i use your phone to call our mom" he siad. "Umm no sorry, my phone is dead". I just wanted to leave. "please sir" he asked again. This time he looked up with a huge grin. it scared me as i saw the pitch solid blackness in his eyes, just black. I pulled my window up and just sped till i was out the second floor and in the first floor. I did look back but there was no sighting of them at all. I got home safely. I told my boss what had happened but he didn't believe me. I was scared to go work the next day so i decided to take a break from tomorrow's shift. I didn't see them again and i don't ever want to.