Life as a 13 year old girl

Hi ! This is my first time ever writing and I didn't know how to work any of this so, I just wrote lol. I hope you guys like it...

Plz comment to give me some ideas plz that would help BIG time thanks !! :D_____________________________________________________________

Every girl dreams of having a life were all their dreams come true. As for me, my life is quite different. It all started on September 29, 2009 the day my mom married a guy I simply did NOT like. I could see in my mom's hazel eyes that she really wanted to marry this guy. She looked so pretty in her white gown with no straps, jewels around it on the ribs, beautiful diamonds on her neck and earings that are covered in a long chain of diamonds. I wore a long elegant, dark blue dress with my hair stairghten. I was 11 and didn't understand what "love" truly ment.

I just thought about the guy I liked in 6th grade. Every very since fourth grade I would get picked on. "fatty!", "ugly, no one will ever like you!" I constantly replayed those words in my head and cry at how hurtful it was to me I just could not handle it.

"morning mom" I said while getting dressed for school and turning on the hair drier. 

"Morning babe, are you almost ready for school ?" my mom walking back and forth trying to find her coffee cup. "Ya almost." in my head I was NOT ready for school, I hated all the drama and rumors going around our school. In our school there is no "popular" group. Most of the 6th graders were friends. I got along with most of them. My friend Megan and Caeli made my day at school sooo much fun. I had a major crush on this one boy and i started to talk to him as a friend.

"Hi, would you like to... ummm.. do the spelling homework together?" as I said this I was thinking 'stupid ! That is the most stupidest thing ever to say to him !' After that we got along and were cool friends. But that all changed when Tiffiany said she liked him and he liked her and they were going out. She called me names that were so hurtfull I cried mostly every night. But when my friends thought this was a little fishy they questioned the boy and he never said he liked her or anything. We ignored her for quite awhile and watched how she followed other people cause she had no other friends. Everyone was happy, but that all changed very quickly....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello !^_^  

This is my FIRST time actually writing a book and uploading it on here. Im thinking of getting some help. If you would like to help just let me know !

Now.. plz rate or comment on my first ever book thank you ^_^