Chapter 2, Mean Girl

My 2nd chapter !! I really hope this one is better.... It's my first time :D wish me luck and I hope who ever is reading this will like my story !!

Thanks !! Comment or rate_____________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________

Ch. 2

I woke up the next mornig, with my cat, Mike laying on my face.

"Mike get off my face," I said still trying to wake up. I'm a morning person but it takes awhile.

"Liliana! Get up NOW! Your going to be late to school."  my mother yelled from her room. To be honest, I did NOT want to go to school. It was like living hell there and I hated it. I can't stand all the stares and drama.

"I'm up, I'm up, geez....." I get out of my little bed, and look in the mirror... Woah! My hair is all over the place, looks like an afro. So I take a shower blow dry my hair, the starighten it while brushing my teeth. When I'm done with that I got into my closet and look for a cute shirt, "Hmmm, I feel like wearing blue today sooo, AH ! This one will work," I say smiling. It's a ocean blue tank top that's a little low cut with white poke-a-dots on the top that cruves. And I pick out some capris that are really cute.

"Ok mom I'm ready!," I grabbed my black and red bag and get into our silver Mercedes.

Our house is very small for right now becuase of the economy and my mother is running low on money. We live on 20 acres with two horses and cows and three dogs. My room is small but I like it because it's a sky blue color. We have a huge pond and it's water is amazing. We drive down the drive way out through the gates and out onto the road.

It takes 15-20 mintues to get to my school. "How are you doing in school so far?" my mother asks while drinking her coffee and driving.

"Fine"I lied, I hate school and its really boring. I love my friends but I hate the drama they bring onto me. Especially since I get bullied. I haven't told my mom that I'm being bullied because I'm scared, but I don't know what I'm scared of.

The rest of the way to school is silent with the radio playing. We finally arive to my school. I grab my bag andsay good bye to my mom. I seemy friend Sammy walking so I run over to her.

"Morning!" Sammy is a very bubbly person, but she's very sweet.

"Mornin'" I say back. I get ready for what's going to happen today at school. I breath in a deep breath. 'Here we go....'

The day went by really slow. My teacher, Mr.Dayton was doing a power point for scince and we had to take notes. But he reads like a crazy person! No one can keep up with him!

Suddenly somethig purple lands on my desk, its folded. I open it,.... ugh ! I hate note passing cause I always get caught. I read it, "Why do you like Travis?" O.M.G does she ALWAYS have to ask me the same damn guestion...? I write Tiffany back," Because I do" I give it back to her and she looks at me.

"You shouldn't like him, he doesn't like you, he thinks your ugly, fat, and gross."

"That's so cool I don't really, plus I'll find out myself so please, do me and leave me alone." She really gets on my nerves. She used to like Travis in 5th grade and she still likes him. I get over all my crushes when summer break comes along.

Finally it's 3:10 ! The bell rings and I leave the class room. I see Travis and decided to go talk to him.

"Hi" I say while walking beside him.

"Hey" ok now this is awkward. I've never really talked to him but he said he was getting a phone so I'll just pretend like I want his number.

"So I hear you got a new phone, what's your number?"

"Oh yeah." he pulls out a phone, it's small and white.It looks rather girly. Haha I laugh inside. I get his number and he gets mine. Then I walk off to my mom's car. All of a sudden Tiffany comes up to me and says," I see you got Travis' phone number, lucky you. I was thinking of getting it too." That's so cool I don't care.

My friend Grace comes up next to me and I'm so happy to see her! She is my favorite friend, she's younger than I am, in 3rd grade, but she's really nice and fuuny.

"Oh Grace you know Travis? He likes me and not Liliana, he thinks she's fat and ugly." she says to Grace smiling.

I walk say good bye to Grace and get into my mom's car. And on the ride home, it's silent....

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Please rate or comment!! :D