Chapter 4, Middle School

It was only three days until I started Junior High. I was so excited, but at the same time, nervous. It was a new school, new people, and new everything. I was prepared... Or so I thought.

Tuesday:

"Eyalee! It's your first day of Junior High! Get up!!!" my mom was yelling from what I'm guessing is the kitchen.

"uhh alright, alright, I'm up" :P I walked over to my iPod dock and turned on the music, the song that was already on was , Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns, that was my favorite song. I walk to my bathroom, get out my stairghtener and tooth brush and tooth paste. While the flat iron is heating up I decided to pick out my outfit. I look through all my clothes... Hmm.. I think I'll go with a dark red tank top with some True Religion capris, black socks with my white vans. I go back into the bathroom and starighten my hair and brush my teeth. "There all done" I say to myself. "Oh wait I forgot my flower!" I love this new flower I got. It's white and really pretty.

"I'm ready!" I yell to my mom walking out of the bathroom.

SNAP!

"What was that!?" I blink a couple times and realise my mother had taken a picture of me! "MOM! No pictures...."

"Ohh but you look sooo pretty" she said putting that puppy dog look at me.. She always wins when she does that. "Alright fine go ahead."

"Yay! Thaank you, my little girl is growing up so fast." Ohh mom's about to cry.. "Come on mom, you don't want to have your daughter late for her first day of Junior High do you?" She agrees and starts the car.

We're almost close to school, my phone buzzes and I see it's from Reene! Oh were best friends. I meet her during soccer season. We picked what school to go to so we would stay friends..

Finally we're at school and I tell my mom good bye and she wishes me luck and takes a picture (: mom's... I walk around trying to find Reene..

"EYALEE!!" I notice that sweet gentle, yet crazy voice.. I turn aroung to see Reene running towards me with her arms wide open. 'Ready for impact' I thought to myself.

"UFF" she almost knocked me right over. "Wow your pretty strong. Haha. I've missed you! I'm soo excited!" 

"Me too! I can't wait! We'll have sooooo much fun." she was really pretty today. She tall about 5' 4'', has long pretty black hair that goes down her back, and she's pretty tan. She wore a dressy top with pink flowers and some short shorts. The bell rang and we headed to our new classes. We both hugged good bye and wished each luck.

Wooww my homeroom is crazy.. Everyone is spazing out. Well I'll get along quite well with these people haha.

"Hello class, I'm your homeroom teacher, my name is Mr.Gomez." our new homeroom teacher said walking in from the door. He seemed cool, or nice.

"I'll put up the seats so just wait a mintue." I looked aroung the room to see if I knew anyone, yup, I knew two or three people in this class. But I don't thnk they remember me.

"Alright everyone look on the board and find your seats! I'll pass out your classes as well." 

From there the day was long and tiring. But I got to meet new people and make new friends. This school seemed like a really cool and good school. I thought this school year would be amazing and drama free! Funny how my wishes hardly come true....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Thanks for reading PLZ comment !!!! Sorry if it was short or not good I'll try better next time !!!!! The song is You Are by jimmy Wayne