5

Aniyah watches Jennifer and realizes why she didn't need someone to make her alcoholic drinks, she's was making them fine on her own.

"No, that won't work." Ms. Alo says firmly over the phone while pouring the remaining contents of the wine bottle into her glass before walking to the balcony.

Natalia walks towards Aniyah with the long list in her hand.

"I guess we run errands too." She reads over some of the laborious tasks their job description didn't include.

"3 weeks ago I didn't think I would be making cheese boards, but at least it's not too bad." Aniyah shrugs. She's currently behind the bar wiping off the knife she used to cut cheese for Ms. Alo.

"Mm, but you do have to make 5 gallons of ' non-alcoholic Spritzy Lemonade'." Natalia mocks in a posh accent and smirks, noticing Aniyah's face drop before continuing. "Yeah, apparently she's having an event with about 50 guests expected."

The wavy-haired girl clicks her tongue before going to check what needs to be cleaned, leaving the other in shock behind her.

~

Turns out there's no club recipe for Spritzy Lemonade. She called Mario for assistance, but he was no help. He had grown fond of the young girl the past couple of weeks and empathized with her, so he left her with some words of advice...

"Don't fuck it up."

That left Aniyah to frantically search the web for a 5-star recipe to make within the next 2 hours.

"Ok, lemons, lemons..." She whispers to herself while her eyes roam the fridge for lemons. "Found you."

She pulls out the whole drawer of lemons and places them on the counter.

"Ok. Now where is the juicer?" She goes through the cabinets.

Mike walks in as Aniyah is scouring the kitchen for the machine, looking at her with an expression as to say "What are you doing?"

"You! Hey! Um, I need a favor." She grunts as she brings the juicer onto the counter, catching her breath before continuing. "Can you get me like... 5 bottles of club soda from the bar? There's not enough here. And maybe some more lemons, do you think these are enough? No? I didn't think so. Thanks." Aniyah is trying not to freak and it's clear she's not doing well at it.

She struggles trying to move the big bag of sugar down the counter.

"Woah, here." Mike helps her move it.

"Thanks, I don't know who thought it was a good idea to bring 50 pounds of sugar up for 1 room." She chuckles awkwardly, as he smiles.

"Yeah, no problem. I'll go get the stuff now." He backs away but then spots the list. "And get some of this stuff done on the way. I'll bring Nat, it shouldn't take too long." He grabs the list and calls Natalia while walking to the door.

"Alright. Let's get to work.." Aniyah rubs her hands together while assessing the machine in front of her.

~

"Beep Beep, people!" Natalia yells as she and Mike attempt to push a cart full of large canisters (with contents unknown to them) down the hall from a storage room.

"I ... can't ... whew! Wait..." Mike struggles to let out, trying to catch his breath.

"We gotta drop this off and we still have to get Aniyah's stuff." Natalia sighs, leaning on the wall.

"I know, I know. Why does this lady need all this and why do we have to move it?"

"Good question, let's go." She pushes herself off the wall, not answering the question, and they make their way down the hall to the back staff elevator.