Chp.3 NukeTown Pt.2

-PLAY AMBIENCE SOUND-

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off, (YN) has been surviving killing Zombies at the nuketown facility area, and to meet a new voice in his head, who will be helping him getting him out of trouble against "The ShadowMan". As of right now, he heard a noise coming from the bunker and someone in it...

???: Hello?! Who's out there?! Zombies!!? Go away!!

(YN): Woah hey! I'm not a zombie, I'm actually a living person.

???: W-Wait, really?? ...I don't buy it.

(YN): ....The fuck you mean "don't buy it". I'm literally speaking you directly!

???: Well yeah, but what is it you want?? I can't let anyone in here unless it is safe without further notice.

(YN): *This guy...* Well how come you won't let me in??

???: As far as I know, you could be a zombie, not right now as the moment, but probably bitten by one and slowly turning into one, or worse a liberal socialist.

(YN): Okay look. This may sound crazy to hear, but it's the truth. I'm technically not around this hell hole. I was taken away by some voice that appeared in my head and brought me to this world.

???: ........

(YN): Hello??

???: You really expected me to believe that?? No way! Even though I am a huge nerd of time traveling, but there is no way I will believe that. So buzz off!

(YN): You commie fuck! Let me in damn it.

???: No! Facts won't care about how you feel. I mean, let's say for the sake of this argument, I let you in. And if I do that, I'm running a risk to be unsure if you're a zombie.

(YN): ......You know what? Fuck you. I don't need this. And I'll remember your voice, sounding like Robin from Teen Titans Go for some reason, but more of a bitch one!

(YN) walks away...

(YN): The nerve of that fucking guy...now I have to wait out here instead of relaxing inside the bunker. Damn it. Oh well...guess to kill more of those freaks then.

Suddenly, he again heard the static sound from the radio as he jogs his way over and arrive. He gets close to hear what the radio will say...he suddenly heard loud noises on the background, and a voice talking as if it was cursed, and then someone talked as well saying...

???: Hello Samantha, little brat! The time is coming! Haha! Soon, SO SOOON-

The radio cuts off again...leaving (YN) more curious...

(YN): It's that voice again, and...Who's "Samantha"??

The voice, ShadowMan appears in (YN)'s head...

The ShadowMan: You only need to look up (YN), among the stars, that voice you heard is none other than Dr.Edward Richtofen.

(YN): Edward...Richtofen?? *Wait, that name...I've known that name before, from that documentary book from The Great War....THAT Edward Richtofen?!* You mean...he's...in space??