SEASON 3 TBR-PART 6

Big brother (ending only)

Third person POV:

"Going without saying goodbye?" Frank questioned as Liam finished climbing out of his window. Liam had met his brother and now was going to live with him, permanently. "I hate goodbyes, you two know that." Liam said as he picked up his backpack, a smirk growing on his face. "Come here you two."

Liam held his arms out and Frank and Harper both smiled widely as they stepped towards Liam and they all wrapped their arms around each other. "We'll miss you ya know. Not just us two, everyone." Harper murmured into his shoulder as Liam chuckled.

"I'm gonna miss everyone as well. Especially you two though." He admitted as they all pulled away from each other. "You'll visit?" Frank asked, but before Liam could answer Harper piped up. "And call?"

"Course I will, you know that." He lightly punched both of their arms as they all chuckled and began to walk Liam round to the front of the house where Liam's older brother was waiting by a motorcycle. "You ready mate?" He asked, handing Liam his jacket and Liam nodded as Harper took his bag whilst Liam slipped his jacket on.

He then put his helmet on before finally taking his backpack from Harper and putting it back on. Liam and his brother both climbed onto the motorcycle and when Liam's brother started it Liam turned back to Frank and Harper. "I'll be in touch." He reminded them as they nodded, sending him a little wave as he drove away.

"I can't believe he's really gone." Frank mumbled and Harper turned to face him and she saw the tears forming in his eyes. "Frank...please don't cry, cause you'll make me cry." The pair both chuckled lightly before they hugged each other.

"Liam wouldn't want us to be upset, and like he said he's gonna stay in touch. It's not like he's really gone." Harper shrugged trying to make the situation seem better, despite the fact she also had tears growing in her eyes. Harper and Liam were close, but Frank and Liam were much closer by far and Harper knew that.

Frank nodded slowly, looking at the ground as he did so before he looked up, a smirk tugging at his lips. "Wanna go diving for burgers?" He asked and Harper's smile immediately widened. "It's like you read my mind."

(A/n: I know this is a short chapter but I published the previous chapter at the same time so yeah🤷‍♀️)