<3

<3

CHAPTER 10

"most ardently."

<3

"Why do you sleep in weird positions?"

Attachment: 1 image.

I groaned and blinked several times to remove the blurriness from my eyes. The buzz from my phone had woken me up. I reached for it, blindly, too tired to move from my current position and held it above me. Flinching at the sudden bright light I looked at the text from Amelia.

What?

I looked at the image and gasped as I suddenly recognized myself, in my room, in bed. Right now. I was buried under the covers, but the room was the same.

"Look out the window, dummy."

My eyes further widening from the text sent by Chloe. My head snapped to the left as I sat up.

Low and behold, Amelia and Chloe were standing outside my window, bouncing up and down and waving excitedly. They were hugging themselves and slightly shivering so I got over my initial shock and went to open the door.

I hugged them, the cold air from their clothes seeped into me and made me shiver but I didn't care.

"Oh my god, you guys,"

I smiled at the familiar scents of their perfumes. They looked the same, Amelia with her short blonde hair and green eyes and Chloe with her curly black hair and blue eyes.

"Surprise!" They yelled at the same time.

"What time is it? What time did you guys get here?"

"It's 7 in the morning and we got here like five minutes ago. We actually landed yesterday but were so jet lagged we slept the whole time," Amelia said and plopped herself down onto my bed. Chloe followed and I joined them. Soon the three of us were bundled under the covers again as I tried to wrap my head around the fact they were here.

I was actually really happy to see them. I needed to talk to someone about all the things that have been happening.

"I missed you guys so much," I breathed, genuinely. They snuggled closer to me, "We missed you too," Chloe whispered.

"As much as I love you, can you please get out of bed and get ready. We are hungry."

I laughed and slowly pushed the covers off myself before crawling out of bed. "I'm probably going to shower," I warned them.

Chloe groaned, "You take forever to shower."

I just smiled to myself and proceeded to shower and get ready. Both Amelia and Chloe were wearing jeans and winter coats so I decided to match. I pulled on a pair of baggy jeans and a tight fitting black long sleeve top. I quickly blow dried my hair and let it fall naturally down before applying a light face of makeup.