<3

<3

CHAPTER 11

"We're under the same moon and I'm sick with that knowing."

<3

I set down the hand mixer and plop a finger into the white mixture. Buttercream frosting was surprisingly not a strong skill of mine and I needed to test at least 4 different recipes before deciding on one to use for the cupcakes at the engagement party.

Rough hands grip my waist and I jump, startled, but immediately relax into the warmth of the large body behind me. Solid, strong, and very comforting. My shoulders relax and I lean back slightly as he presses my hips into his groin. He lets out something like a low growl.

"Voglio un assagio anch'io, tesoro mio," he whispers into my ear and I shiver. His husky voice sent a chill down my spine while also making my belly pool with heat. I clench my thighs together and when he leans down to press a light kiss to my neck, I gasp.

The heat of his chest continues to seep into me, even more so now that he is leaning down. I feel him breath in deeply, his lips lightly placed on my neck still. His large, rough hands rub circles into my hips and up and down my waist.

I whimper and push my rear further into his groin. He lets out a strangled moan as I feel something harden beneath me.

"Hands on me."

I know that voice.

I'm too overcome by whatever is happening to react though and I follow his command, obedient. His hands take mine and guide them up so he can place them on his head. Lightly tugging at his hair I try to turn my head to see his face, but his hand gently grabs my chin and keeps my head straight.

"Not like that, sweetheart," he says, gruffly, "I want you this way."

His hand then slowly trails down from my chin to grab my throat. His other hand trails down my side and above the waistband of my leggings. He pushes the waistband away from the skin of my hips and continues to reach down, his fingers tracing a light pattern on their way down. I clench my thighs tighter together.

The hand on my throat keeps a firm grip as it pushes my head back. My back arches, consequently causing my butt to only press further into the hard protrusion in his pants. I wiggle my hips to try and get some sort of relief.

He chuckles, darkly, "So impatient."

I whimper and his hand in my pants trails down lower at an excruciating pace. He's so close, so so painfully close. I can barely take it. His fingers finally lift the cotton fabric of my panties and then he-

BBBRRRIIINGGGG

BRRRRIIINNNGGG

BRRRIIINNN-

"Oh my god, your alarm is so loud Chloe, Jesus," Amelia groans.