"massage At night"

~Warning
Smut, prostate massage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was about 3am at night that you were woken by a noise and some movement beside you and, as expected it, it was your husband jungkook who had been tossing and turning.

He was still jetlagged and struggled with sleep. As usual, he was also incredibly horny and it seemed like that, the more you had sex, the hornier he got.

His erection was raging, and you could feel him nudge against you, needy and dreamy at the same time.

'Oh koo, let me help you with this' you giggled after you reached for his hard cock before turning around.

'Hmm' he groaned as you bit your lips seductively before disappearing in between his legs.

As you did, you grabbed under each of his knees with your hands, raising and spreading his legs. This angle gave you a perfect view of his crotch and his beautiful hard cock.

Jungkook moaned as you nibbled on the inside of his thighs, moving down to his crotch and then moving to the other thigh.

You pushed back his knees a little further before taking the head of his cock into your mouth, licking away all of the precum that had pooled there already before moving your tongue up and down his length.

'Fuck Y/N' jungkook groaned as you continued your licking and sucking while your hands played with his balls gently, cupping them and massaging them.

It wasn't long until you had all of his hard and warm cock in your mouth and he began moaning louder and bouncing his ass off the bed.

You were running your tongue all over him, up and down, while he moaned and began pulling your hair.

Finally, you gave him what he wanted and, as your tongue reached the head of his cock for the tenth time, you opened your mouth and swallowed his length, eliciting a loud groan. You ran your lips all the way down to his pubic bone, swallowing the entire thing, much to his approval.

'That's it babe, fuck' he groaned with excitement and you slathered your tongue all over his glans, licking it as hard as you could with your tongue. You showed neither mercy nor gentleness, you showed nothing but brute lust in sucking him.

That night, you wanted to make jungkook cum as quickly and as hard as possible and were eager to try something new, seeing how he would react.

You let go of his knee with one hand slid it under his ass before taking your middle finger and placed it on his sphincter gently. It was already soaking from all the saliva which had ran down from his shaft.

Carefully, you slid your finger all the way in with one smooth motion until you reached his prostate all while continuing your attention to jungkook 's cock with your mouth and tongue.

'Jesus fucking Christ' jungkook shouted in surprise, causing you to grin around his cock.

Clearly, he didn't expect it but he obviously enjoyed it.

'Oh god Y/N, what the fuck' he groaned as you began to massage his prostate all while continuing to suck his cock.

'Should I stop?' you asked quickly, pausing your movements.

'No, fuck, don't stop' jungkook barely managed to force out and you quickly resumed your actions following his approval.

It wasn't long until he began to bound his ass up and down, timing it to the thrusts of your finger.

You then began a gentle but insistent rubbing on his prostate but no longer sawing your finger in and out. At the same time, you increased your suction on his cock as well as tonguing his glans about as hard and fast as you could.

'You're making me cum, fuck' jungkook shouted, grunting and panting as he did and, within a few seconds, he began shooting streams of cum into your mouth as you continued sucking. '

You kept up both the glans rubbing as well as his prostate. He kept bucking against you. His thighs were locked around your head like a vice as he orgasmed.

His spurts became shorter and with less volume. But you never slacked your efforts as he slowed his. You swallowed everything he had and kept right on sucking, knowing it would drive him insane.

Sure enough, he began to plead to let him loose. 'Please stop! I can't take anymore' jungkook chuckled, relieved and satisfied at the same time.

'Alright, I let you off easy tonight' you winked as you carefully pulled your finger out while letting go of his cock.
He lay there panting while you were wiping your mouth on one of the tissues you had grabbed from the bedside table. Your heart rate was also slowly coming back to normal as well.

'I guess we will be doing that again' you smirked as you cuddled up against jungkook briefly.

~END
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Pls give your review