"Size kink"

Warning ~
size kink, squirting, a bit of overstim
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Come on. Take it all on your own like a good pet."

Y/N was trying. But Jungkook was big.

The biggest she had ever dealt with, actually. It was a struggle to get him inside of her. She had thought he had perhaps been joking when he had been warning her about how he would take it slow and he had to open her up a bit before they began.

He wasn't.

Jungkook was huge.

That didn't mean she didn't like it, no. Y/N was a bit of a whore for it, if she was being honest. Feeling him stretch her open each time, his groans of satisfaction, the way she could feel every throb of his cock and pulse of it while it sunk into her... she never got tired of it.

If anything, she got more addicted to it by the day. Jungkook always managed to fuck her stupid, make her fall apart on him. It didn't matter the pace. His knew how to use his assets, making her thighs tremble and eyes roll back into her head as the sounds of their sex would fill a room. The encouragement, the slight condescending tone, it all urged her to become more and more gone for him.

His arms were behind his head as he looked up at her lazily, watching as she worked herself up and down on this length. His eyes were trained on where they met, sighing in satisfaction at seeing the cunt he was currently inside stretched out around him. Each time she would lift herself he got a glance of her slick coating his cock, and it drove him crazy.

"Said y'could handle it. And already your pretty thighs are shaking." He cooed, shaking his head. "Such a little pussy. Dunno how you manage to take me so well. Wish you could see it from my view..." he sighed, looking up at her face.

"I can, I can handle it. It just... s'so big." She said shakily, stomach clenching as she threw herself down on his length and shocks of pleasure threw her for a spin. It was intoxicating. Being filled up the way that Jungkook managed to was something she hadn't realized was possible. "Want it all the time. Love being full." She threw her head back , hands settling on his knees behind her as she ground herself against him.

"Fuck... that's my good girl." His praises only made her work harder. "The best I've ever had. Never complain about it... y'just take it like the good cockslut y'are. Bet you've been waiting for a cock like mine, hm? Been waiting for someone to fill y'up and nearly split y'open?" He cooed, taking in the sight. Her breasts bouncing, head thrown back in pleasure. He loved this woman, through and through, and seeing that he was able to make her feel this good only added to his pleasure.

Yes, yes, yes. Fucking love it. S'all mine." She moaned into the sex humid hair. "For my pussy only. No one else... can ever have it... again." Her words were panted out between her bounces. Jungkook loved when she got like this. Possessive over him. Over his cock.

"Mhm. All yours, my love." He grinned, feeling her legs shake again and made the decision. She was so close, he could feel it.

Pulling her down, he began to thrust into her. He pressed her head against his shoulder, arm wrapping around her waist as he used his hips to fuck up into her. The rough thrusts caused her to squeal, sobbing into his chest as he got the perfect angle. Her body shook as he fucked into her, the feeling in her stomach getting intense. She knew exactly what that meant.

"M'gonna... H, m'gonna cum- M'gonna- fuck!"

Her frantic warning did no good, feeling herself burst as she began to cum. A scream left her swollen lips, nails digging into his skin as she squirted all over his cock, his thighs, dripping a mess on to his skin. The hot liquid rushing over them. Jungkook held her to him, not letting her squirm away as she usually tried from the sensitivity. He was selfish right now, and she loved to please him. The feeling set her on fire, tears dripping from her eyes from the intensity.

This was exactly what he was going for.

"Tha's it... make a mess on me, sweetheart. That's my dirty little pet. God, you're soakin' me." He grunted. The pussy wrapped around him was squeezing him, milking him as she continued her orgasm as he didn't let up on his thrusts. Jungkook could hear his thrusts, the sloppy wet sound even more delicious than before. He was close... but he was greedy. He wanted more.

"Gonna do it again... n'then you're gonna clean up your mess."

~ END
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Pls give your reviews ♡