Chapter 1: New Life, The Silver-Haired Twin, Wishing Star of Aokidani!

A meteor streaked across the Earth's sky, and as it passed, a young man in a suburban home vanished without a trace.

In another world, on a different Earth, a fiery meteor fell across the heavens.

An inorganic voice echoed within the "meteor."

"Significant rule loss detected, primary consciousness dormant. Subconscious activation initiated, simulating thought processes, deriving optimal recovery plan."

In a small town called *Aokidani*, nestled among the mountains, a silver-haired girl gazed up at the meteor with a gentle smile. She clasped her hands together as if making a wish.

"Suitable host found, initiating gene replication."

Inside the body of the silver-haired girl, a faint spark of life began to flicker, as delicate as a candle's flame.

"Y chromosome not detected, subconscious resisting reincarnation. Reincarnation deferred, repeating process, integrating primary genetic material."

A second faint life spark was quietly ignited within the girl.

"To prevent failure, executing contingency plan."

A beam of light split off from the meteor.

... Reincarnation commencing.

The meteor blazed across the sky as the silver-haired girl hummed a tune, descending from the mountain.

- Sixteen Years Later...

"Haru! Wake up, the bus is almost at Ashikaga City!" A crisp, pleasant voice echoed in his ears.

Abruptly awakened by the unexpected voice, the young man struggled to open his heavy eyelids. The first thing he saw was a stunning silver-haired girl. Her long silver hair was tied up with a ribbon, her delicate doll-like face framed by soft silver strands, and her deep gray eyes held a hint of urgency. She wore a gothic-style white silk dress, her cheeks flushed, exuding a unique charm.

The bus rumbled on.

'W-what the heck?' Confusion filled Haru's mind as he stared blankly at the beautiful silver-haired girl in front of him.

A vein throbbed faintly on the girl's forehead. She lightly raised her slender foot, encased in white stockings, and then—she stomped down hard.

"Bang!" Pain shot through his nerves, and Haru immediately crouched down, clutching his right foot, trying to ease the intense pain.

"What are you staring at? Hurry up and get your luggage, the bus is about to stop." The silver-haired girl blushed from being stared at so directly, her ears burning red. She quickly turned away, hiding her embarrassment, and walked briskly toward the bus door.

Haru's head throbbed with pain. Shaking his head to clear it, he forced himself to wake up, grabbed his suitcase, and hurried after the girl.

"That's more like it." Seeing Haru's obedient behavior, the silver-haired girl's mood instantly brightened, as if the heavy clouds that had been weighing on her heart for days had finally dispersed. She teased him with a smile.

The sound of water splashing came from the restroom at the bus station. Kasugano Haru was washing his face, his hands cupping the water as he tried to wake himself up. He looked at the pale, thin body reflected in the mirror, at the delicate features framed by silver hair. A sharp pain suddenly shot through his brain as sixteen years of memories surged back into his consciousness, compressing his brain's nerves.

The brief life of a Japanese boy, just sixteen years old, flashed before his eyes, along with the intense emotions that came with it. Overwhelmed by the flood of memories and feelings, Haru completely absorbed the life of this young boy, losing himself in the process.