Bird of prey

I didn't think he would actually do it but apparently the HPSC doesn't care about the lengths he had to take. "What do we have here? A little bird who pretends to be something they aren't or should we start calling you a bird of prey from now on?" He turned to me before starting to try and explain whatever he was doing when he froze. 

He stared at me before shaking his head and putting his phone away. Who and how long has he been calling? "I- Tenko, you have to go. Now, you have to run, I can- can't say no." What the fuck "Kei, what are you talking about? Why would I run, hey?" I grabbed his face between my hands and tried to get him to stop shaking. He tried to get away from me and run but I just held on tighter. After a while he had calmed down enough to form coherent sentences and speak. 

"Ten- tenko, you have to go. You don't understand, they want me to eliminate you, I can't do that. I can't hurt you." "What happens if you don't?" 

"They'll get me off this mission and capture the league before making me watch while they torture and kill them, maybe even me to but I doubt it. I'll probably be 'reprogrammed' as long as I'm still useful." I nodded and stole one of his feathers "Then it's settled, kill me and run. The league will come after you but the commission will probably make sure that doesn't happen. As long as you keep them alive then they should be fine." 

He looked like I had grown a second head. "WHAT? Tenko, hell no. Hell. No. I'm not doing that. The league needs you, I need you. We can't do this without you." He started crying and I swear I could feel pieces of my heart break off. 

"Yes you can and you will. If you don't then I'll do it and then it wouldn't mean anything. Do it, tell the others, run and finish our mission. I'll wait on the other side, my love." He was full on hysterical now and I had to get him to kneel for him to not fall over. "It's alright." 

His feathers were sharpening and softening not really knowing who to listen to, their owner or the commission. "No, no, nO, NO, I WON'T DO IT" "Keigo. Look at me. I love you okay?" He buried his face in my chest. 

"I'm sorry" "It's alright, angel. I'm happy I died by your hand, I wouldn't have it any other way." I felt something stab me in the back while Keigo started sobbing and hugging me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" 

"I love you angel." "I love you too, Tenko." and then I heard an ear splitting scream before everything went black.