Part 5

The next day, Gajeel decided he would come to the guild extra early. He was humbly whistling to himself as he made his way to the entrance. Levy was already at the guild, catching up on a book she recently purchased. She heard whistling, and she glanced up at the now opened door. "A-Ah, G-Gajeel" She stuttered. Peering over at the owner of the voice, Gajeel grinned. "Gihihihi.. Yo, Shrimp." He replied, making his way to a seat beside her. Blushing, Levy hid her face in the book she was reading. The two of them were the only ones in the guild. Or so they thought. Little did they know that Natsu and Happy were behind the countertop, listening into their conversations. "S-So...G-Gajeel... Y-You're awfully early today.." She said, looking up at the other slightly. Gajeel was busy sniffing the air. Levy gave him a confused look. "Wh-What is it?" She asked, marking her page and putting her book down. Standing up, Gajeel continued sniffing the air. He turned and leaned in towards Levy. "Salamander and the cat are here..." He whispered in her ear. Levy's face became red as she nodded her head. Natsu and Happy were quietly laughing among themselves, not knowing what Levy and Gajeel were planning. "Oi, Shrimp, I'm kind of thirsty..." Gajeel said, sitting down and putting his legs up. Levy nodded, and made her way to the countertop. Natsu and Happy's eyes widened. "Oh crap, we're going to get caught...!!" Natsu whispered to Happy. Happy covered his mouth, and nodded his head. Levy had her back to Natsu and Happy. "What do you want Gajeel?" She asked loudly, backing up towards Natsu. With a big smile, Levy quickly turned around and created a bucket of water, splashing Natsu and Happy. Laughing, Gajeel came up behind her. "Eavesdropping hmm?" He asked, cracking his knuckles. "We weren't eavesdropping! We were here first!" Happy said, drenched. "Yeah! We were here before you two love birds!" Said Natsu, shaking his wet hair. 

Soon after Levy and Gajeel's little bit of fun, the other guild members arrived. "Hm? Natsu, Happy, why are you two soaking wet?" Lucy asked. "Hmph. Ask Gajeel and Levy..." Happy said, sulking. Lucy tilted her head in confusion. 

Note from the author: 

Hey everyone!~ I'm sorry there was no update on this for a while! Now that I have got some free time, I can update more of my stories! Please comment which ever story you want updated and I shall try my best! Thank you for reading my stories~ ^3^