Part 1

"Alright everyone. Here are our two new members of Fairy Tail! Gajeel and Juvia!" Master said, introducing the two new members. Natsu was not very fond of the male, remembering the fact that he had destroyed their guild not too long ago. Levy's eyes were directed to Gajeel's. "M-My name is L-Levy McGarden.." She said faintly, holding out her hand. Gajeel looked down. "Gajeel RedFox." He replied, without making eye contact with the shorter female. "Hey. You. I am not going to accept you as my fellow guild member, ya got that?" Natsu arrogantly said, giving Gajeel a rude look. "And I won't either." He replied, along with a rude look. Levy kept her gaze on the taller male. The memory of Gajeel harming Fairy Tail was still crystal clear in her mind. She shivered at the thought of it happening again. Gajeel glanced at her. "Why are you so tiny anyways?" He said, putting his hand on her head. "Fairy Tail has people who are this short?" Levy puffed out her cheeks, and tried to get his hand off of her. Watching her struggle looked cute, and Gajeel let out a small laugh. Levy looked up, surprised she made him laugh. Gajeel smiled at her, and patted her head. "This is the first time someone has made me laugh like this." He said, trying not to laugh.