Chapter 6: Get Stronger

No One's POV:

Isshin was in front of the boss with his broken sword and Isshin realized that he didn't use his skill.

Isshin: *mind* Crap! I forgot to activate my Busōshoku no Haki?!

He looked up and saw that he was hissing at him.

[King of the Swamp, Blue Venom-Fanged Kasaka]

Isshin: *sighs of frustration* Great... That's just great...

He couldn't help but feel useless...

Isshin: Let's get this over it...

Kasaka: HISSSS!!!!

...

...

...

Rise of the Shadow Monarch - Opening by LEvel

No One's POV:

Isshin observed that the boss was a large cobra to find its weakness.

Isshin: *mind* A sword won't pierce those scales... Punches won't do a thing...

Isshin activated his skill 'Busōshoku no Haki'. Both of his hands reached his elbows, which were coated with armor stronger than any advanced medieval armor.

Isshin switches his broken sword to his Shadow Scythe.

He looked up and glared at the snake boss.

Isshin: Come...

The snake roared at him, revealing its two massive fangs that seemed metallic to Isshin. He also saw that the snake also had smaller rows of teeth in its mouth.

Isshin started to calm as he gripped his scythe tightly, he was a little tired and he had at least an SSR Weapon.

As he and the snake started with each other, one glowing amber eye glared at the black lifeless eyes, Isshin took this chance to examine his opponent and see if he could find any weakness.

Isshin: *mind* I need to find any weakness in this snake, his scales were tough but... That doesn't mean that I'll lose!

Isshin spinning his scythe.