𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔 -𝑝.𝑗 ᥫ᭡

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: JulzLovDraco4Eva

The warm sun bathed Camp Half-Blood in a golden glow, the sound of laughter and the scent of pine filling the air. YN stood at the entrance, her heart racing. Just weeks ago, she had been an orphan with no home, no friends, and no family. Now, she was standing on the threshold of a place that promised adventure and camaraderie. Chiron had sensed something extraordinary about her, sending a satyr to watch over her until she was ready to finally come to camp.

As she stepped inside, the camp's vibrant energy enveloped her, and she was soon greeted by Percy, Annabeth, and Grover. Percy Introduced himself as well as Annabeth, giving her a reassuring smile, and Grover, with his playful nature, made her feel instantly at home. They quickly became her first friends, filling the void she had felt for so long.

Months passed, filled with laughter, training, and a perilous quest. YN was still unclaimed, but she had formed a special bond with Percy. There was an undeniable chemistry between them, and Annabeth had been aware of their mutual feelings from the start.

After returning from Percy's quest, they finally admitted their feelings for each other, becoming an official couple.

One lazy afternoon, YN found herself in Percy's cabin, the air thin and cool  with the scent faint of the ocean breeze and her vanilla scented perfume.

They sat together on his bed, casually leaning in for a kiss. But just as their lips met, a jolt of electricity surged between them, and Percy quickly pulled back, rubbing his lips. "What.. was that!?" he asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"What the.. sorry!" YN exclaimed, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "That was odd, maybe it was just a weird charge or something."

They laughed it off, brushing it aside. But when they attempted to kiss again, the same electric shock surged through them both, leaving Percy wincing.

"What is going on?" YN murmured, her heart racing as she felt the strange and  strong sparks dancing at her fingertips. Panic began to set in as more sparks flew, illuminating the air between them. "Percy, I- something's wrong! I- I can't control it!"

"It's okay," he said softly, his eyes filled with concern. "Let's go see Chiron. He might know what's going on."

They hurried to Chiron's office, and as they walked, Annabeth and Grover caught up with them, noticing the strange flickering around YN's hands.

"What the- YN, are you okay?" Grover asked, his voice tinged with worry.

"Not exactly," YN admitted anxiously, glancing at Percy, who squeezed her hand reassuringly.

When they reached Chiron, YN quickly explained her situation.

Just as she finished, a lightning bolt symbol appeared above her head, illuminating the clearing. Chiron's eyes widened in realization. "It's determined. Y/N L/N daughter, of Zeus."

Shock coursed through YN. "What? But... I don't understand!"

Chiron nodded knowingly. "I found you as a child, YN. I knew you had great potential, which is why I sent a satyr to keep watch over you. Now that you're here, it's time to embrace your newfound identity."

The revelation sent a rush of emotions through her, but before she could process it, Annabeth, Grover, and Percy cheered, celebrating her claim with enthusiasm. They headed to YN's new cabin, where Zeus's children resided, and laid out a picnic outside, the laughter and chatter surrounding them like a warm embrace.

After the festivities, Annabeth and Grover excused themselves, leaving YN and Percy alone. She turned to him, a playful glint in her eyes. "Would you like to stay over for the night? We can keep our date going."

"Of course," he grinned, leaning in for another kiss. But as their lips brushed once more, another spark shot from YN, causing Percy to jump back, laughing.

"I'm so sorry!" YN chuckled, her cheeks heating again. "I really need to learn to control this." she remarking with a light giggle.

Percy laughed, shaking his head. "It's okay. I'm actually getting used to it." He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

"I love you, YN."

"I love you too," she whispered back, snuggling into him as they settled into a comfortable silence, the sparks of her newfound powers now a sweet reminder of the connection they shared.