Part.1 - Morning 🥰

The soft morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow in your bedroom. You stirred slowly, the comfortable weight of Felix beside you making it hard to leave the warmth of the bed. His presence was a calming anchor, and you smiled at the sight of him, peaceful and relaxed in sleep.

You gently turned to face him, admiring the way the sunlight highlighted his features—his tousled hair, the gentle curve of his lips. Unable to resist, you reached out and brushed a strand of hair from his forehead. He stirred slightly but didn't wake, a contented sigh escaping his lips.

You felt a rush of affection and leaned in, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. His eyes open, and he smiled sleepily at you, a beautiful sight that made your heart flutter.

"Good morning," he murmured, his voice filled with sleep.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," you replied, grinning.

Felix stretched, a playful glint in his eyes. "What time is it? Shouldn't we be up and moving?"

You shrugged, pulling the blanket closer around you. "It's too nice to rush. Let's enjoy a lazy morning together."

He chuckled, his eyes sparkling. "You know I'm all for that." He shifted closer, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you into his chest.

You nestled against him, feeling the warmth radiate from his body. The world outside felt distant, and in that moment, it was just the two of you.

"Can we stay like this forever?" Felix asked softly, his fingers tracing patterns on your back.

You looked up at him, your heart full. "I wish we could."

He smiled down at you, his gaze filled with sincerity. "I love mornings like this with you. It feels perfect."

You smiled back, your heart swelling. "Me too. Just being here, with you, makes everything better."

Felix leaned in, brushing his lips against yours softly. The kiss was gentle, sweet, and filled with unspoken affection. You melted into him, feeling safe and cherished in his embrace.

"Can we stay in bed a little longer?" you asked, your voice playful.

"Absolutely," he replied, his smile widening. "Let's make the most of it."

You both settled back under the blankets, enjoying each other's company. You traced shapes on his arm, feeling the warmth of his skin beneath your fingertips. He responded by pulling you even closer, resting his chin on top of your head.

As the minutes turned into an hour, you both reveled in the simplicity of being together, sharing quiet laughter and soft kisses.

Eventually, the aroma of breakfast wafted in from the kitchen, breaking the peaceful spell. Felix sighed dramatically. "As much as I love this, I think we should at least see what's cooking."

You chuckled, reluctantly moving to get up. "Alright, but let's promise to have more mornings like this."

"Deal," he said, planting a quick kiss on your lips before you both finally pushed back the covers and stepped into the day.