Memories💘❤️

The morning sun streams through the window, filling the room with a soft, golden light. I wake slowly, feeling the steady rhythm of Felix's breathing beside me. I turn to face him, taking in the peacefulness of his sleeping form—his hair slightly tousled, lips softly parted. Everything about this moment feels perfect, yet a familiar sadness tugs at my heart.

I wish I could stay here forever, wrapped in his warmth. The thought of leaving this makes my heart ache. I shift slightly, nestling closer, craving the heat of his body against mine. Without him, the world feels heavy, almost lifeless.

Felix stirs, sensing my movement. His eyes open, and when they meet mine, a gentle smile spreads across his face. "Good morning," he murmurs.

"Good morning," I reply, my voice quiet. I can't help but let my gaze linger on him, the way the morning light dances across his features, making everything feel serene.

He notices the sadness in my eyes and pulls me closer, brushing his fingers along my arm. "What's wrong, are you okay from last night?" he asks, concern etched in his expression.

"I just... I don't want to leave this," I confess, my voice barely above a whisper. "It feels so perfect here with you.

Felix nods, understanding washing over his face. "I feel that too. There's something about being here together that makes everything else feel lighter."

"It's more than that," I say, my voice trembling. "Without you, everything seems so dull and lifeless. I can't imagine stepping outside this warmth and facing the world without you by my side."

He takes my hands in his, his grip steady and reassuring. "You're not lifeless. You have so much light in you. I see it every day. But I get it—when we're together, it feels like everything is possible."

I bury my face in his shoulder, breathing in his familiar scent—a mix of warmth and comfort. "I love how it feels to be close to you. It's like all the weight of the world disappears."

Felix strokes my hair gently, his fingers weaving through the strands in a soothing rhythm. "You can stay as long as you want"

Tears prick at the corners of my eyes as I savor this moment. "I just wish we could stay in this bed, wrapped up together." I admit, my voice thick with emotion.

He presses a tender kiss to my forehead, and I feel the warmth of his love radiating through me. "We can make this moment last as long as we want. You're safe with me. And I'm not going anywhere," he whispers, his words wrapping around me like a soft blanket.

In that instant, I feel the sadness start to lift, replaced by the overwhelming love I have for him. I hold him tighter, feeling the steady beat of his heart against mine.

His eyes search mine, filled with a depth of feeling that makes my heart swell.

We lie together in comfortable silence, our bodies entwined, the world outside forgotten. I trace gentle patterns on his chest with my fingertips, feeling the warmth radiating from him. "You know, when I'm not with you, it's like a part of me is missing."

Felix looks at me, his expression serious yet tender. "I don't want you to feel that way. You're so vibrant, so full of life. You just need to remember that you bring light into my world. You matter, with or without me."

"I know, but it's hard to see that when you're not here," I admit, my voice barely a whisper. "It's like I'm not truly alive without you by my side."

Felix brushes his thumb across my cheek, his touch grounding me. "You are alive, and you bring so much joy. But I understand how it feels. Being together makes everything brighter. Just remember, I'm always cheering you on, even when we're apart."

"I love you, Felix," I say, the sincerity of my words filling the air between us.

"I love you too," he replies, his voice a soft promise that wraps around my heart.

We stay in each other's arms, Though the day will eventually call us to rise, for now, I want to hold onto this warmth, this love, and the sweetness of simply being together.