Vol 1 Ch 0 - ToolKiyo.

It was a certain year, long after people had become familiar with the 21st century.

As the world was facing all sorts of different problems, Japan was also at a turning point of its own.

Between declining birth rates, an aging population, environmental issues, and a fall in national power, Japanese society was beginning to show signs of decay.

In order to rebuild from the ground up, the government began seriously focusing its efforts on cultivating its human resources.

And, as one part of this shift in policy, a certain high school was established.

The goal of this school is to gather various students from all over the country and foster them into individuals equipped to take on the outside world.

This school was Advance Nurturing High School, For short ANHS

Horikita Pov.

Finally, I'm sitting peacefully after all of Sudo-Kun and Kushida's shocked faces about my short hair.

We've moved from the old classroom to a new one. But the table and the bench appeared to be the same... How do I know? Because it happened exactly here at this table during the first year. I stabbed the table with a compass. In an attempt to intimidate Ayanokouji-Kun... And it left a mark... The same Mark appears in this table.

The classroom was not the only thing that had altered.

The blackboard has been replaced with... a big monitor.

But I kept glancing to my side. I'm not sure why the seat is unoccupied... It belongs to my neighbor, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

He is always the first to arrive to the classroom... And it wouldn't be incorrect to say... He has never missed a day at this school. He has not missed a single day.

Maybe he's sick? Or maybe, he didn't get enough sleep yesterday. I tried not to look at that seat. But my gaze kept returning there.

Where are you... Ayanokouji-Kun?

Tsukishiro pov.

"So... What is wrong with him?" I asked the doctor.

"We have to wait until the results of the CT scans come out," he said with a concerned expression. If something happened to Kiyotaka, his father would not leave this doctor alone, and the doctor is aware of this.

The doctor questioned me, "Where did you find him?"

"He was the one who messaged me to ask for help," I explained. "When I got there... He was already unconscious."

Soon after, the CT scan results arrived.

The doctor had a puzzled expression. "Take his bed to an MRI test, please."

MRI test? Were his nerves damaged? "What happened?" I questioned carefully.

"I can't find any fault in his body using a CT scan, so we will have to take a closer look at his brain... Using MRI." The doctor stuttered. "He might've lost some of his memories."

"Oh..."

We did not communicate after that. We were in the hospital room for 1 hour and 20 minutes.