Bio

In case you haven't read the description, this will be a triangle like love thingy whatever that's called. The character I am inserting is a male and a bit of a spoilers. Well act like the big brother of the group I guess...

If this isn't really what you're looking for then Then I'm sure there's another She-Ra story out there that will be better. But anyways onto the character itself.

Sage Is a male who is Just a bit older than adora and Catra. So I guess that will make him 20 years old while they are 18.

His appearance is that he is very tall,  9'1  (bite me...) opposing and intimidating. Having fluffy skin like a dog, and thick black horns pointing forward, He's very muscular and also has a thick tail as well, being able to wrap around a person like a rope but not as long as you think it is. Has hooves for feet. On his arms And the shoulders is a very thick exoskeleton, able to absorb blows that aren't a part of his natural body. More of an implant from the hordes twisted implants.

Finally he isn't one to show of his emotions much, usually seen as cold and calculated. Often not smiling but in all honesty he is a rather caring person at heart, seeing Adora and Catra like siblings, him growing up with them since they were.

How He joined the horde will be a bit of a mystery even for now.  that will be later revealed in the story, All he was told that he was a born into the hard lake many others. He's the only kind And he has yet to see anyone similar to him.

Being a bit of a bruiser in battle, He specializes in hand to hand combat, his thick exoskeleton being like a bludgeoning weapon, but is able to use his tail and legs in combat as well, but is nearly as flexible as someone like Catra. Rather durable and been on the field a few times for being a force captain for nearly a year.

And probably for the big question everyone's wondering, love interest? Sorry.. maybe not. Since I would like to put them as the big brother figure amongst Adora and Catra. (But if it's in high demand maybe I will somehow make it Adora X reader X Catra.)

More will be revealed in the story as things continue on. Thanks for taking the time to read this (:

 Thanks for taking the time to read this (:

This is made by argoniano22, so a bit of inspiration of the how the character looks

This is made by argoniano22, so a bit of inspiration of the how the character looks. Comes from this. However this picture is a female... So I guess imagine the OC to be a bit bigger, fuzzier.

(This picture above has the character to me like... 4 meters tall... We are not doing it here sorry.)

(Ps he wears glasses for plot...)