21 Chapter

¶odell POV

"Damn..so maura is suing you for one million dollers..that don't sound right"eli said. I was at the gym with eli and rueben. Victor came in mad ass hell.

"Waddup victor"I said. He just stood there.

"Odell I need to talk to you"he said. I look at eli and rueben. They shrug their shoulders. We walk to back of the gym. "I think maura planning something on you and your girl"

"How you know maura planning something..you been with her"I said.

"No..I fuck her..but not with her..she came today to the house saying something about your girl..said she suing her..plus this other girl name Jenifer is came over and they was talking about taking over there father job..something big "I can't believe this shit.

"So she suing both of us.. For how much"I said.

"She suing you for one million.. And keegan for one million..she planning something bigger then that..she bout to become a lawyer and put your girl in jail..might ruined keegan life"I sat down. This is some fuck up shit. I knew maura was a sneaking bitch.

"I have to warn Keegan..move her away from here"I said. Victor nod his head. I stood up and dap him. "Thanks..for letting me know"I walk out the gym to my car. I drove home just trying to add the pieces up.