11 Chapter

¶*Keegan POV
{6 months pregnant}

I was sitting on the chair in the doctor office. Im getting a ultrasound. Odell was sitting in the chair texting somebody.

"Alright miss beckham"wait what. Miss beckham. I look at odell and he smile.

"Well will you look at this"the doctor said.

"What going on doctor"odell said. The doctor pointed at the screen.

"Your having twins..girls"she said excited. I was totally excited. I'm having twin girls. I'm planing on having a baby shower.

"Omg..odell..twin girls"I said as we walk out the room.

"Ok..miss beckham..your next appointment will be..next month in march" the nurse said. I smile and took the note from her. Odell open the door for me to the car.

"I think ima name them Kaitlyn and Kamryn..what you think"I said. He smile at me.

"We need to move to a lager house if were having twin girls baby..the apartment ain't shit"odell said. I thought about it. I think it won't hurt to love back with Odell.

"Yeah sure..I move to new york with you"I said rubbing my stomach. I guest the girls like it too.

We pull up to a restaurant near the mall. It's call Lee's. They have some good hamburgers. "So..what about the nursery..oh..I want pink..no purple..no turquoise.."