13

                        𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

I frowned listening the irritating voice which wasn't stopping. I groaned and got up from my beauty sleep and switched off the alarm. Today is sunday. No college, no office. Yay! I smiled thinking about my free day but next moment I frowned.

Last night I remember I was in car with jungkook then how the hell I'm here. I don't remember waking up and coming to the room. I frowned. I tried to recall about last night but got no result in return, I went to washroom to get done with my morning business.

Once I got ready I decided to go downstairs. But when I was leaving I got a message. It was from a group chat which employees of Jeon industry. I checked the message to see it was a picture of jungkook with someone in his arms.

Suddenly I remembered about yesterday's event when some paparazzi caught us when we were leaving. Their were a lot of articles in which they were giving me names. I almost cried reading them. let them bark. Everything will be ok. Calm down.

I went towards the mirror and wiped the little tears from my eyes and smiled at myself. When I reached towards the dining table I smiled at everyone and wished them morning. They nodded smiling at me.

Mr Jeon: Taehyung, whatever you did yesterday for our company is really praiseworthy. I'm really thankful to you for that But I'm not happy with you leaving the house alone. still you took such a big risk and this is not good. Bogum is hired to protect you. No matter what the time is. call him if you have to go somewhere urgent at odd times or take any staff with you but don't ever go alone now, ok which

I nodded. He smiled at me. And just like that everything went back to normal. I don't wanted to accept this but Mr jeon did something which my own father never did. He called me out for my mistakes.

He made me realised my mistakes in the most polite way which once I wanted my father to do for me. I remembered today is my mom's death anniversary. I sighed thinking about this day. Although it has been years to her death but still I miss her. I don't remember everything about her. Just few blurry images of hers.

After having my breakfast I went back to my room called Bogum to accompany me to the cemetery as I'm not allowed to go alone now.

Th: Hello... Actually I have to go somewhere else. Can you come? It will take an hour only, than you will be free.

Bg: Yeah okay. But where do you have to go?

He asked and I almost groaned.

Th: cemetery

He stayed silent for few seconds but than said he will be here in twenty minutes. We finally reached cemetery. I went numb looking at that place. This place always gives me anxiety.

Th: Can you please wait here? I want to go alone

I asked to which at first he was suspicious but then he agreed. Giving him a small smile I went inside. When I reached my mom's grave I felt my eyes wet. Sitting beside her grave I kept the bouquet in front of her name.