21

                        𓂃⋆ KIM TAEHYUNG ⋆𓂃

I woke up with the worst feeling ever. I covered my mouth with my palm and rushed inside the washroom. After that I gargled my mouth and left the washroom. Once I was done I decided to bath as I was feeling disgusting with all the puking things.
After the bath I was feeling slightly better I saw the medicine which jungkook bought yesterday for me. I instantly remembered jungkook rude words and threw that medicine away from me. I'm not going to talk to him ever again now. I was surprised when all of a sudden I felt something wet on my palm. I looked at my palm and realised that the wet thing are my tears.

I shook my head at myself and wiped my tears off my cheeks but they again start pouring and just like that I start sobbing loudly. I cursed him while sobbing. It's not like someone has snapped at me for the first time. It just I didn't expected he to snap at me that too when I'm sick. Again his words rings in my ears to which I cried more.

Just few days back I realised that I have feelings for him and now he did this. Am I a burden for him? Of course I'm. Because of me, jungkook and his family were worried. Because of me they couldn't sleep yesterday. Because of me they had to spent their hard earned money yesterday.

It's all my fault. I shouldn't have stayed here. But not anymore. I'll go back to my place. Yes. With this thought I got up from the bed and went towards the wardrobe and opened that. I pulled out my luggage bag and placed that in my bed before packing my clothes.

I was in middle of my packing when the door opened and someone entered insid, jungkook. His eyes went wide when he saw me packing my stuffs.

Jk: Taehyung what the hell are you doing?

He rushed towards me and pulled my hands away from the luggage.

Jk: Taehyung stop whatever you're doing right now

He said in warning tone pointing his index finger to me. I moved away from him to pack my stuffs.

Jk: Taehyung, stop being stubborn and quit packing He said angrily to which I glared him hard.

Th: You're no-one to order me

Jk: Taehyung don't

He said slowly yet dangerously. Looking at his angry face, my eyes welled up. Soon his angry face turned concerned. He rushed towards me and hugged me tight.

Jk: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry

He kept chanted those words to which I cried more.

Th: I-I hate you

I cried hugging him tight cried more

Th: You're the worst person I have ever come across. You're arrogant, Asshole, Rude, Emotionless jerk

I kept cursing him whereas he was smoothing my hairs softly.

Jk: That's it?

He asked when I finished my rant and chuckled. Breaking the hug I slapped his chest and glared him hard.

Th: I hate you

I said slowly and once again moved towards my luggage but suddenly he back hugged me.

Jk: I'm sorry, Taehyung. I'm really sorry. Please don't leave

He said hugging me tightly.

Th: Because of me you and your family were worried yesterday, right? Then why are you stopping me? Let me go

I tried to break the hug.

Jk: First thing, they are not just my family, they are yours too and second I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being rude to you. I swear I didn't wanted to yell at you but last night you refused to visit the doctor and later you fainted and looked really pale and weak. You being careless about your health angered me. Seeing you like that hurts me

He said breaking the hug and stood in front of me and caressed my cheeks a little.

Jk:Believe me everytime I hurt you, I got hurt too. I swear I tried to stop myself but I was unable to stop myself. I'm sorry. I'm really, really, really sorry and I promise I will not repeat that

He said and cupped my face softly and kissed my forehead. His mere action caused something in my heart. I felt thousands of butterflies dancing in my tummy after his one soft kiss.

Jk: You look cute when you blush

He caressed both my cheeks and leter wiped my tears off my cheeks.

Jk: Don't cry. Tears don't look good on you

Th: You were really rude

I said and sniffed a little to which he nodded and once again apologized to me.

Jk: Let me get you something to eat

He said but I shook my head at him. He angrily glare at me.

Th: Please. I just puked. I can't eat anything. I promise I'll eat later

I said to which he nodded in understanding.

Jk: Fine. Sit on the other side of bed. I'll unpack your stuffs

He said softly.

Th: No

Jk: You're not leaving

Jk: Taehyung, I'm serious. I'm not letting you go anywhere. I have already apologized to you and I'm ready to do that again and again but I won't let you go

He said angrily.

Th: But because of me you and your fam..

Jk: Tae please. They are your family too and I'm sorry for my words. I shouldn't have said those things to you. But please don't go, please

He said sincerely to which I smiled a little. Seeing my smile, he sighed in relief and once again told me to sit. I nodded and sat myself in the bed whereas he started shifting my stuffs in my wardrobe. He is just shifting my stuffs from one place to another but still managed to look like a model straight out of the magazine.

Now that I noticed he is wearing a black t-shirt and shorts which makes him look hotter. Don't mind but I like guys in shorts with shirts though he is wearing a t-shirt but that's still ok for my eyes. Suddenly something snapped in my mind and I instantly checked my phone.

11:21 AM.

Th: Hey, you didn't went to work?

I asked to which he turned to me smiled brightly at me. Damn his smile.

Jk: No, my wife is sick today so I decided to stay at home and look after him

He said with a teasing smile to which I blushed a little and looked away from him. I heard his chuckle and blushed more.

                                  ── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──