1

So basically...

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing with my life at this point.

So my mom has been divorced and remarried a bunch of times with some sugar daddies because yk we broke and stuff which sucks. I can't get anything at hot topic. Anyways, she has been remarried and I had a bunch of stepbrothers and stepsisters with nieces and nephews with whatever I don't even know, my stepsiblings died if you want to know what happened to them ha.

I had to move a bajillion times because my stepdad would always kick my mom and sister out of the house. What a whore. So I moved from town to town and state to state meaning I had to move from school through school all my damn life which also sucked because everyone in each school in every state was different and I mean the new different. But when high school started I started turning pretty the girls wanted to talk to me which I fucking loved and the men started hitting on me.

IM A LESBIAN YOU DIPSHITS.

Then..My mom got her 17th divorce she told me. WE'RE MOVING TO CANADA I was like "CANADA?! ARE YOU DUMB MOM?! FUCK YOU IM LIVING WITH MY DAD IM NOT RISKING LEAVING MY FRIENDS AND STUFF." So I ran over to my dad's house I hadn't seen him in idk since yesterday and I heard his scream and a squelch. It was gross. I'm squeamish, Turns out he stabbed himself in the chest...Holy shit...WHAT THE FUCK DAD MY SECOND CHRISTMAS IS GONE. Saw his phone next to his corpse with the messages app open... "Katrina did this."

I'm katrina btw hiii WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO HIM?!

But whatever..Nothing matters..Let's go to Canada and enroll in the 17th school.