Chapter 1

[Amy's POV]

Every single day is the same, I get dressed, pack my bag, and go to school.It's always the same ride, we pass the Winston Bridge, follow to the City Park and then in the corner there's my school, literally the best school in town, also the most expensive one.

But that day, something happend. When we were just passing the Winston Bridge, a guy called me, fortune I was the only one with the window opened, so my folks didn't heard that guy calling me, not by name, but by the word "hey ugly", at the moment I didn't realized that he was talking to me, but after analising that I was the only one with an opened window I looked at him.

What I saw wasn't a familiar face, but a guy who a never saw before saying "yeah, you", he was at a motocycle,  wearing a jacket, and wearing jeans, he was probably just a stupid kid playing a prank with his friends, yeah, he had my age, and yeah, he was alone, but that was the only excuse I saw for that rude act, so didn't cared much, I mean, I did gave him the middle finger, but he deserved.

After that akward moment, I continued my ride with no interruptions, thank God, because I had that fancy party at night, and I couldn't have more worries than that.

-So, how do I look?-I asked.

-You should wear a coat, it's cold outhere.-my dad said.

-Nonsense honey, you dad it's just trying to make you look a little more decent for that guy your starting to date,what is his name again..Oh yeah, Ryan.But don't worry darling, you look amazing.-my mom added.

-Thanks.You know, a girl has to dress to impress.

*Door bell*

-It must be him!Can you tell him to wait a minute, I've got to do the last check up on my makeup.

-Sure honey,but go fast, you're already late for the party.

*Opens the door*

-Hello Mr. and Mrs.Silverstone, is Amy here?

-Hello Ryan,yes she is, she will be here any minute.

-If my honeypie don't come back a virgin at the end of the night,I will literaly slit your throat!-my dad nicely said.

-I assure you that's not going to happen sir.-Ryan respond-Wow.You look gorgeous.-He said after seeing me.

-Thank you.You look nice too.

-Okay kids,have fun, and no drinking!-my mom yelled.

-Finally were are going to have some fun!-I said.